Cocker Specific Discussion > Rescue Cockers

Tan Cocker needs a home

<< < (2/2)

droopy:
Dear Helen,

I recently lost Sam my cocker spaniel after 14 years and am eagerly on the look out for another dog - he was a rescue dog and I had such a great time with him that I would like to offer a good home to another cocker (or maybe even 2!)

Is this dog still available and do you think I will have major problems with her?  I'm not sure if looking after Sam makes me experienced or not!

If she is still unhomed then I would be very interested in finding out some more about her, if she isn't do you know of any other young(ish) spaniels that need new homes?

Kind regards

drew                    

Jane S:
Drew, please contact Helen privately (her email address can be found by clicking on her name) as I don't think she is a regular visitor to this board & so may not see your enquiry.                    

The Kersal Kid:
I have just lost my baby after 14 years. she meant so much to me. I would love to be considered and it would be an honour to have your cocker as my new pet . she would come into a loving home and be totally spoilt
I can be contacted on )161 792 3431                    

Jane S:
Hi Kersal Kid

Please could you contact Helen directly with any enquiries about her Cocker (her email address is in her profile if you click on her name)

Thanks

Jane                    

Gwen:
Does anyone know if Sophie has been rehomed yet?                    

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version