Cocker Specific Discussion > Behaviour & Training

jessies late night barking sesh

(1/4) > >>

Anonymous:
well just over the last few nights, last thing before bed, jessie will go out in the back garden, and bark bark bark, you can see her chomping at the bit to get out and do it, I dont know whats up??? shes never done it before...

also about the time this started she decided to lift the lawn in places aswell.... dotn know if they are linked... but shes driving me mental...oh yeah I am already  but even more so..  ;D                    

taliska:
:P completly off the wall thought here as I've never had any experience of this with Dogs.  But is there any chance of some wild life being in the garden perhaps even a mole?                    

Jane S:
Do you have any nocturnal visitors to your garden maybe? If cats or even foxes are coming through your garden, Jessie will be able to smell them which could result in her getting excited & barking to repel the invaders ;D                    

Anonymous:
Could be a hedgehog Lynz there are lots about this time of year!!  They do make noises especially when chomping slugs ewwwwwwwwww ::)                    

Anonymous:
even though I would love to say I believe it to be this... I really think its more of a "jessie barking her heart up for no reason" kinda thing...  cos surely I would hear the animals aswell or see em...or signs they have been there??? I dont have a huge garden...   maybe not though... all I know is shes started doing it recently...nothing before...but I am gettin edgy when I let her out last thing now...cos she goes off on one...  ::)

could be cats or foxes, we have them all here...and hedehogs...but I dotn know how a hedgehog would scale my 6ft fences..  :o  maybe thats it though...  she actually charges out there full steam ahead....quite impressive bravery if it wasn't so damn noisy..  ;D                    

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version