Author Topic: George Caddy Book  (Read 6768 times)

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
George Caddy Book
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2003, 10:59:12 PM »
Hi

It is funny to read that the Caddy book is known as the bible amongst some of you.  
I think it is a good book myself, but the BIBLE must be the Peggy Graysons book, that is just SOOOO GREAT!!  I just love that book as you might understand ;D

Nina

I agree Nina - if you're interested in Cocker history & pedigrees, then Peggy's book is a must have (its easier to find than the Caddy book too ;D)                    
Jane

Offline Luvlylady

• Site Member
George Caddy Book
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2003, 11:54:01 PM »
Is ebay safe then?? hows it work . what if you dont get what you ask for or not get anything at all?                    

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
George Caddy Book
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2003, 09:25:25 PM »
Ok, George Caddy book alert ;D There's a copy on Ebay now though it doesn't close for a while so don't all rush at once ;)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...&category=29268

Sorry, just looked & they only ship within the US so no good for us lot unless any of you have got friends/family in the States :(                    
Jane

Offline Jenny_930

• Site Member
George Caddy Book
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2003, 01:33:02 PM »
My husband telephoned George Caddy (the man himself) even he couldn't tell us where or when we would be able to get a copy of his book  :-[we've already got his wife's book, Cockers today by Joyce Caddy, that is a really good book, just a shame all the pictures are in black and white