Author Topic: Sad story  (Read 10594 times)

Offline PennyB

Sad story
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2003, 09:14:02 AM »
It seems she was pregnant as well. On the other forum there's the pic taken from the Sun (and good on the Sun, even though I thought I'd never say that, but they've also got a hotline for someone to grass up whoever did it):

http://www.dogpages.org.uk/forums/index.ph...=ST&f=1&t=18571                    
Friends of Hailey Park
Four Paws Animal Rescue (South Wales)

Cockers are just hooligans in cute clothing!

Offline roy

• Site Member
Sad story
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2003, 11:19:20 AM »
Just seen the awful pic in the D Mail of that poor cocker spaniel and came on here to try and get rid of my horror by sharing that complete non understanding of any  human being who could do that to a pregnant dog. I am completely overwhelmed by this picture.  Roy                    

Anonymous

Sad story
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2003, 11:43:27 AM »
oh my I shouldn't have looked... now I cant stop   :'(                    

Offline Fran

• Site Member
Sad story
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2003, 11:51:55 AM »
I am absolutely shocked and appalled.  WHY????? :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(                    

Offline Silver Surfer (indiesnan)

• Site Member
Sad story
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2003, 12:13:55 PM »
Iv,e  just  had  a  look  at  the   sun  in  asda,  we dont

bye  it  and  never  will.    That  poor  baby  :'( :'( :'(  i,m

heartbroken,  :'(   how  wicked  and  evil,!!!  :o :'(

And  what  she  must  have  gone  through.  :( What  sort

of  life  did  that  poor little  baby  have.!!!  I  cant  get  that

picture  out  of  my  head.  :'( :'( :'(                    
* Barb & Nell * ~~He who claims he knows, knows nothing. He who claims nothing knows~~

Offline gerry

• Site Member
Sad story
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2003, 12:59:57 PM »
I knew nothing about this until my husband came home last night and ignored all of us and went straight to Rigsby and gave him a big hug.  He was very distressed after seeing the picture in the Evening Standard - I've just looked and wish I hadn't - the poor, poor baby :'(  It beggars belief that in a so called civilised society there are people who could do this.  

After all the publicity I hope they are caught and named and shamed.                    

Offline Pammy

• Inactive
Sad story
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2003, 04:02:42 PM »
I saw this story and the picture in last night's Evening Standard. It's given as a freebie on the GNER trains heading north. I was just about to eat and opened the page to a very large picture of the poor girl. It was one of the most sickening pictures I have ever seen. I don't have the words to describe what should be done to the guilty one/s. But putting them in a large arena filled with the dog lovers who are all equally sickened by their actions would probably be a good start.

I hope it haunts them every day and night from now on.                    
Pam n the boys

Growing old is compulsory growing up is optional

Offline shaz

• Site Member
Sad story
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2003, 05:53:44 PM »
oh my god .. my hubby has just come home from work and he had the paper , i did not  want to look at the picture but i did , and i am still crying as i write this ,, i have just had a group hug with my 3 babies , and pray to god that the evil person who did this gets what is coming to them, i can not express my anger in words that can be printed , so i have said them out loud.  :'( :'( :'(
shaz. :'(                    
sharon  mellow,  harley , shayla and havana.
please visit my new web site
www.evanavacockerspaniels.moonfruit.com

Offline Hel

• Site Member
Sad story
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2003, 08:01:28 PM »
I've seen the photos of that poor girl and really wish I hadn't - I can't get them out of my head.

What I would like to do to the person responsible is not publishable.  If the owner is responsible, why on earth did they not simply hand her in to a rescue?  Cockers are so easy to rehome, as are cocker x pups.  The human race never fails to disappoint me  :'(                    

Offline tracey

• Site Member
    • http://www.quintaviacockerspaniels.co.uk
Sad story
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2003, 09:48:06 PM »
I too wish I hadn`t looked :(
That poor little girl and her unborn babies :'( Why oh Why are people soo cruel? I can`t stop thinking about that picture...................................................................................
Tracey :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(                    
http://www.quintaviacockerspaniels.co.uk

Love All
Trust A Few
Do Wrong To None
William Shakespeare

Offline Eljay

• Site Member
Sad story
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2003, 10:12:21 PM »
My son bought the Daily Mail to me this morning with a look of sheer horror on his face.  :'(
I can't actually put into words the way I feel about the people who have done this and I can't accurately describe the feeling I have in the pit of my stomach, for that poor dog and what she must have gone through :'( :'( :'(
We have all been giving Alfie extra hugs today.                    
Alfie, and Jay J. together over the Rainbow Bridge. Always in our hearts but dreadfully missed.

Offline Sheryl

• Donator
Sad story
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2003, 12:27:00 PM »
Just read this and saw the picture and promptly burst into tears. :'(  The poor, poor baby.  I have nothing but hate for the sick person who did this.  I hope their life is nothing but misery from now on.                    
Sheryl, Holly, Kali, Baby Lyla and Angel Chloe

Anonymous

Sad story
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2003, 12:48:33 PM »
:( Just seen todays paper and they are saying that she hasnt died from drowning !!! >:( Apparently she was already dead when they put her in the river !!! :'( And true to form the CCTV cameras are too blurry for  them to see anything that could help !!!!! It really annoys me that these people have security cameras, but they never seem to help when needed !!!! What is the point of having them there in the first place ! ??? I wa so hoping that today they would have said that they had seen the B****** on the camera and that they had got them !!! >:(                    

Offline Sheryl

• Donator
Sad story
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2003, 12:55:52 PM »
Of course, even if they did find out who it was, the system seems to be so lenient with animal cruelty cases that the punishment probably wouldn't deter them from doing anything else. >:( >:(                    
Sheryl, Holly, Kali, Baby Lyla and Angel Chloe

Anonymous

Sad story
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2003, 01:00:37 PM »
No sheryl it is true !! But we can hope that the person who did this will be splashed on the front of our papers (If they catch them )! And they will then have the wrath of the public to face !!!!

Just wished they lived next door to me cause theyd soon wanna move !!!! >:(