Cocker Specific Discussion > Rescue Cockers

8 mth old cocker needs home

(1/2) > >>

smudgly:
Hi
There is a cocker needing a new home in rescue in surrey on the dog rescue pages
His name is Jake and as far as I can see he is a blue roan.
i was contacted about him but he seems unsuitable because of his history with children he unfortunately had a nip at a child in his previous home.He's in the dogs needing more homes section dogpages.org.uk                    

spidster:
Ive seen him on dogpages too, he sounds lovely and im enquiring about him, although if i got him hes only a few months older than my springer pup, 8 months i think, and that may be too much. Double trouble ;D
Do you think he,s blue roan not black and white?

Now says hes blenhiem, what colour is that? ???                    

Hel:
The thread for this boy is: http://www.dogpages.org.uk/forums/index.ph...=ST&f=2&t=20334

He's 8 months old and currently in rescue in Surrey.  Please contact Emma direct via dogpages.                    

Jane S:

--- Quote from: spidster on November 05, 2003, 01:25:14 PM ---Now says hes blenhiem, what colour is that? ???

--- End quote ---

Blenheim is used to describe red & white Cavalier King Charles Spaniels - never heard it used in connection with other breeds so think there must be a slight mistake here ;)                    

xxxrei:
anyone know if he is still available?

Highly unlikely I know, but I'm new to this site and forever hopeful                    

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version