Author Topic: Natures Menu  (Read 1018 times)

Offline NikkiG

• Site Member
  • It's all so funny
Natures Menu
« on: October 01, 2007, 09:00:21 PM »
After advice from puppy training I've changed Bruno to Natures Menu complete biscuit. Bruno has been acting very strangely today, jumping at me appearing to demand food  >:D. Rang them for advice and they said they would ring me back, they did, advised me I has been under feeding him which I thought I had been as he appears to have slightly lost weight. I'm wondering if the woman has made a mistake, Bruno weighed in at 8.6kg two weeks ago, he has a lot of energy and like most puppies is usually charging everywhere she has advised me he should be eating between 2-3 pouches (wet food) a day due to his weight. I questioned this again telling her he was a cocker and she said his weight indicates he is a large breed ? Now I'm questioning  what I'm doing as I'm not really sure anymore. Any advice/comments welcome. I really don't want to change his food again.
Thanks

PS He seems to have lost the rush he got from his last food (skinners) and no longer does the wall of death which is one of the reasons we decided to change  :005:

Offline Vivienne

• Site Member
Re: Natures Menu
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2007, 12:46:40 PM »
I use natures as well and just followed the recommendation on the packet but there agin Whistler is a poor eater,

Viv