Cocker Specific Discussion > General Cocker Spaniel Discussion

Holidays

(1/4) > >>

english.springer:
Just a quick question for you all.......do you take your dog/s on holiday with you?

Our dogs have always come on holiday with us but then again it could be we go on holiday with them!

Hey this could be the start of a new part to the forum dog friendly place to go on holiday to!!!!! :D  :wink:

Ian                    

Dessie:
Well if you count coming over to the UK for a Dog Show a holiday - Douglas has lots !!!

Might bring the three of them over next year as other half said he wouldn't mind coming over if he could go off and do something whilst I was Showing  :wink:   :wink:

Guernsey is a great place to bring your dogs, only problem is though you have to come by Boat !!!                    

Magic Star:
Hi Ian

It all depends how you holiday!!  We normally go to Cornwall every year to a nice site (static caravan) that has loads of stuff for the kids.  However this year, we holidayed the week before we got Indie she is 7 months now, and the by the time end of July came we were all ready for another holiday, it seemed a bit of a headache as she was soo young we were concerned about her doing any damage to the beautiful caravans we normally stayed in :oops:   So we bit the bullet and went back to nature and bought a large tent  :D   I have to say the first outing was a slight disaster, (theres a post somewhere) but after that it was GREAT, we loved it, kids loved it and Indie just revelled in it 8)

A lot of the camp sites seem to be very dog friendly  :)  Apart from the initial layout for the equipment, its dirt cheap to camp.  We plan to take an electric pack next year so we can take the tv/video :lol:   Good luck with the holidaying :wink:

Emma and Indie                    

Pammy:
We have with and without holidays although after this year's experience with the kennels we are seriously thinking of getting them through the PETS process and taking them with us next year for the big hol.

Our with holidays are usually in Arran - we all love it and the beaches are fab for the boys.                    

Sheryl:
I put Holly in kennels and take Chloe because kennels won't take her.  We had a caravan that we used all the time with Chloe and it was great fun.  I put a caravan on my Xmas list.  Santa can leave it on the driveway :lol:                    

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version