Cocker Specific Discussion > General Cocker Spaniel Discussion

New Puppy

<< < (2/3) > >>

KellyP:
Congratulations on your new arrival!

Millie was originally called Minnie when we picked her up - but "Minnie come" was to much of a mouthful to shout ( I think its something to do with the "n"s in the middle making it sound too sharp or something!  :?)
Anyway she quickly adjusted, but again they're very smiliar sounding names; although she'll come to just about anything if you say it in a nice enough way   :roll:  :twisted:                    

*Jay*:
Just wanted to add my congratulations Phil :D I hope in all the excitement you won't forget that you now have to add another name on the xmas pressie list :wink:                    

Magic Star:
:) Congratulations Phil, i'm really pleased for you!!

Emma and Indie                    

Kim:
You can always tell a new puppy owner, by the glazed expression & bags under their eyes !  :lol:                    

Phil:
That's for the messages, people.

The bags under the eyes are coming on nicely! Actually to be honest Brin's not too bad, better than I expected him to be. I think alot of the sleepless night is laying awake just in case he wakes up whilst he's out for the count in his bed!

Tried the collar last night. We put it on and he completely ignored it. Result! He seems completely un-phased by anything at the moment. I'm sure it wont last but we'll make the most of it while it does!

He's off to the vet this morning for a checkup.

Its amazing how soft and sentimental you become once you get a puppy.

Phil.                    

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version