Cocker Specific Discussion > Rescue Cockers

Cocker Wanted - NOW FOUND

(1/2) > >>

cufers:
I would love to rehome a Cocker.  He would come to a large family home in North Yorkshire and ideally he would be 2+ years old and good around other dogs (I have a German Shepherd) and children.  I am willing to travel for the right dog.  I received an email from Penny Bowers around an hour after I posted this request.  I spoke with the owner and am in the process of arranging to collect my new Cocker - Digger.  Thank you Penny.                    

PennyB:
I know of a 6 year old black cocker that looking for a home in Kent who sounds really lovely (will send you a private message/email with the details)                    

cindere528:
Congratulations on the addition to your family.  I hope he settles in well with you.  I posted on here at the beginning of December & to date, haven't received a single reply.  I guess it's being in the right place at the right time.  I wish you all the very best, you've made an excellent choice in choosing a Cocker to join your family.                    

Jane S:
Excellent news Cufers :) Cindere528, I'm sorry you have had no response to your post but as you say, it is just a matter of being in the right place at the right time & being willing to wait for the right dog to come along. I take it you have already contacted Cocker Rescue in the East Midlands area? December & the run up to Christmas is often a quiet time on forums like this one so you may find you receive more response now the festivities are over :)

Jane                    

*Jay*:
Thats excellent news :D  Hope Digger settles in quickly and you have many happy years together.                    

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version