Cocker Specific Discussion > General Cocker Spaniel Discussion

How Mad is Cocker Mad???

<< < (2/2)

cassie:
All cockers hav a mad moment but one thing for sure if there quite there up to somthing .Maybe not all but mine is and the 1 before that mad 1/2hour ,5 mins and i wonder were they get this energy from.WE tend to walk her a lot about 8 pm that carms here down and also she goes to puppy classes she normally tiered after that all the learning and playing.                    

Magic Star:
:D  :D Indie is like the town hall clock, two faces :wink:   When theres noone but us here, she is very sedate and calm and just wants cuddles on your knee.  As soon as anyone comes, she puts her I'm a loonie tunes head on and off she goes, galloping around and jumping up and licking everyone in sight, its all done with love for her visitors, but she can forget to stop and gets totally carried away with herself.  Which I suppose can annoy some callers who aren't as mad on dogs as we are :?

I wouldn't change Indie for the world though and if visiters don't like it well they know where the door is :P   She is part of the family and if she wants to come and chew a pigs ear infront of my vegetarian mum in law, then she can, its her home afterall :wink:

Emma and Indie                    

Mary:
I had a few unexpected visitors the night before Christmas Eve and Lottie just went mad :roll:   I found away to calm her down.....I'd bought her a raw hide bone (the ones knotted like a bone...Gilly, like the one you bought her :wink: ) for Christmas and hadn't got round to wrapping it.  I gave her this and she just walked round with it the whole time looking for hiding places 8)  :D   What a success :wink:

My Mum keeps telling me that she will calm down soon and I'm finding it very difficult to get her to believe that she won't.  Once a mad cocker always a mad cocker :D                    

cbabe:
isn't their madness why we love them so much?????? I'ts like having a spoilt 2 year old child constantly!!!! Fun fun fun - and i didn't realy want a clean house anyhoo! :lol:                    

cassie:
Thats one reason and an other is how soft and cuddable they are. :o                    

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version