Cocker Specific Discussion > Rescue Cockers

Wish Me Luck!

(1/19) > >>

Fran:
Hi all,

A little 14 week old Cocker Spaniel called Charlie has come up for adoption on the dogpages website.  I put myself forward to offer him a home on Wednesday.  The Rescue centre who have him still have not made their decission and the suspense is absolutely KILLING me!  I know they have had hundreds of people wanting to adopt him so don't know how much of a chance I have got :cry:

The really spooky thing though as with us already making plans to get another Cocker Spaniel we had already decided on the name "Charlie"

I'll let you know the outcome good :D or bad :cry:

Fran                    

*Jay*:
Oh good luck Fran - its got to be fate :D  I'll keep everything crossed for you. Hope you hear soon or the suspense will soon kill me :wink:                    

Fran:
Thanks Gill!

The wait is driving me absolutely BONKERS!  I've been in my office most of the morning waiting for some news by email or on the website (No housework being done this weekend!)  Know everyone else who has put themselves forward to adopt little Charlie must be in the same state as me.  Since Wednesday 15th when the post was added upto this morning there has been 2727 views of the thread!
 :shock:                    

Mary:
Good luck Fran, there has to be one lucky person so fingers croosed it's you :wink:                    

Gilly:
Good luck Fran...keeping my fingers crossed for you  :wink:

Gilly                    

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version