Author Topic: Another new addition!  (Read 4750 times)

Offline Hayley1989

Re: Another new addition!
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2008, 01:21:15 PM »
Hi and welcome! Our Ruby is coming home in 3 1/2 weeks and she will be on JWB which i'm really happy about, but i would like to try Orijen cause it sounds fantastic.

Oscar is a real cutie!!!

Offline KerryP

• Oscar...6 months already!
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2008, 07:35:19 PM »
Hi to you both!
Our little man is called Oscar too! He is a little cutie although he definitely has a little puppy devil streak in him!!! >:D But we wouldn't be without him now!
We started him off on Pedigree Chum dry food when we first got him home as he was only on Tesco's own brand at the breeders. However after reading lots of posts on here we changed him to Arden Grange and the difference was brilliant. He was definitely more placid, although still a little devil, and his poops  :o were more solid.... easier to scoop!!! ;)
This website has been so useful and I'm sure it will prove to be for you too
xx
Oscar too, maybe it's in the name as our Oscar's also a gorgeous little >:D I've just taken him off the Bakers and bought some JWB and have my fingers crossed!!  Hopefully I'll be able to use the pooper scooper instead of a hose too soon!!
Also finding the site great, just not enough time, theres so much helpful info on here, turn the computer on and next thing I know hours have passed!
Thanks for your advice :D

Offline KerryP

« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2008, 07:43:59 PM »
Oscar looks gorgeous, and could be Emily's brother!! Welcome to you both.
Hi, Emilys beautiful!  I see you're from Midlands, we got Oscar from Birmingham! Birth date 20 November...are they related??!!

Offline shazandy

« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2008, 09:21:01 PM »
Hello

I am also new, just joined tonight.  My little fella is called Oscar too!! I am due to get him shorlty.  This site is great - I feel it will be a great help to me as a new mum!! :D

Offline emilymae

• Sue and Emily-Mae
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2008, 08:51:15 AM »
Hi Kerry, Emily was from Birmingam, Stetchford to be exact, but her birthday is 12th December, the same as mine!  They do look very similar though.  I had a few questions about whether she was a show type or worker, but her breeder said both her parents were show type.  Is Oscar the same?   Are you from Birmingham too?  :blink:
Tilly. Forever remembered

Offline KerryP

« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2008, 09:15:41 PM »
Hi, We're in Cambridgeshire, and we got Oscar from Stetchford too, travelled a distance to get him!  Breeder said Oscar's from show parents (litter wasn't KC reg) the breeder had the black mother and she was adorable.  But Oscars DOB is 20th November.....coincidense though!! :D I'll put some more pics on!
Kerry  :D

Offline sarah25

• Site Member
  • Charbonnel Love'N'It At Oramiss
    • Oramiss Cocker Spaniels
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2008, 09:48:18 PM »
Hi, We're in Cambridgeshire, and we got Oscar from Stetchford too, travelled a distance to get him!  Breeder said Oscar's from show parents (litter wasn't KC reg) the breeder had the black mother and she was adorable.  But Oscars DOB is 20th November.....coincidense though!! :D I'll put some more pics on!

Welcome to COL Kerry  :blink:

Are you from Birmingham too?  :blink:

Im from Birmingham  :blink:

Offline emilymae

• Sue and Emily-Mae
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2008, 10:27:36 PM »
How very strange, Emily's mum was black too, and her dad was owned by the breeders daughter, he was golden. Sounds very similar apart from the birth date!

Offline emilymae

• Sue and Emily-Mae
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2008, 10:29:10 PM »
[

[/quote]
Cool!  I think I may be meeting up with you at the Lickey meet.  :blink:  Doris looks super gorgeous :luv: :luv:

Offline JaspersMum

• Donator
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2008, 11:25:34 PM »
[

Cool!  I think I may be meeting up with you at the Lickey meet.  :blink:  Doris looks super gorgeous :luv: :luv:
[/quote]

We can have a gold puppy sub-group to the meet  :D

KerryP, you wouldn't like to have another hike up to the Midlands would you  ;)

Jenny - owned by Jasper, Ellie, Heidi, Louie & Charlie

Offline emilymae

• Sue and Emily-Mae
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2008, 07:26:12 AM »

We can have a gold puppy sub-group to the meet  :D

KerryP, you wouldn't like to have another hike up to the Midlands would you  ;)
[/quote]

That sounds like fun.  Try and come Kerry, it would make a great gold photo!  :blink:

Offline Jeanette

• Site Member
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2008, 11:09:35 AM »
Oscar looks gorgeous  :luv:  Welcome from me and Indie, we're also from Cambridgeshire.

Offline KerryP

« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2008, 01:34:01 PM »
How very strange, Emily's mum was black too, and her dad was owned by the breeders daughter, he was golden. Sounds very similar apart from the birth date!

Same as us, breeders daughter had the golden father! We brought Oscar home 2/2/08 there were 4 pups left from a litter of 6, a black bitch was being collected whilst we were there, we took Oscar and that left 2 golden bitches.  It was Victoria road, Stetchford, wierd :huh:
Kerry :D

Offline KerryP

« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2008, 01:38:13 PM »
Oscar looks gorgeous  :luv:  Welcome from me and Indie, we're also from Cambridgeshire.

Gorgeous colouring Indie!  Whereabouts in Cambs are you, we're near Sawtry  :D

Offline Jeanette

• Site Member
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2008, 01:53:50 PM »

Gorgeous colouring Indie!  Whereabouts in Cambs are you, we're near Sawtry  :D

Not far from us then, we are at Hampton Hargate, Peterborough, just off the A1.   :D