Author Topic: Has there ever been a Scottish COL meet up day?  (Read 1276 times)

Offline Miss Poohs

• Site Member
Has there ever been a Scottish COL meet up day?
« on: August 06, 2004, 01:45:58 PM »
Can you imagine? I'd love to go to one if there are any planned  :)

I'd love to go to any COL meet it's just the distance involved -  I have a very poor sence of direction.  :oops:

Can't tell my left from my right!! :wink:                    

Offline Shirley

• Site Member
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2004, 02:14:55 PM »
I'm pretty sure there will be a group meeting up in October   :wink:  :)  I visited Gilly a few weeks ago but missed the get-together the following weekend  :(   I'm way up in the back-of beyond (aka Isle of Lewis :| ) so it takes a little planning for me to be able to meet.

I've got holidays from the 9th -19th of October and am available for a walk on any of these days - a weekend would probably suit most people better than a weekday, I think.  So far I think Gill and Gilly are definates (or at least they'd better be :lol: ).  I'm sure everyone who was at the last meeting will probably go too, if they are free.

Where abouts are you, Janice?  I don't know where the walk would be - nowhere with ticks please  :wink:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:                    
Shirley, Morgan and Cooper
Morgan's Page                                  Videos of my boys

Offline Tracey J

• Site Member
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2004, 02:44:26 PM »
Count me in as a definite too, I live near Gilly in Falkirk but distance is no problem :lol:

We had great fun at the last meet and the dogs loved it :lol:  :lol:

Look forward to meeting you soon.                    
Tracey, Molly &  little brother Brodie!

Offline Shirley

• Site Member
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2004, 03:03:47 PM »
Great!  Will be lovely to meet you and Molly.  She'd better watch out though, as Gilly will tell you, Morgan has a bit of a'thing' for orange roans  :D                    

Offline *Jay*

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2004, 07:12:10 PM »
Morgan has a bit of a'thing' for orange roans  

Oh heck! Think I'll warn Vegas beforehand :wink:  Hopefully he won't smell quite as girly with some real girlies about to serve as a distraction :lol:

I know I've told you Shirley, but just to make it official on the thread, I can't make Sat 9th. Look forward to seeing you all 8)                    
Dallas ( 10) & Disney ( 9 )

Playing at the Bridge: Brook (13/06/04), Jackson (23/12/05) & Vegas (14/07/10)

Offline Louis

• Site Member
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2004, 07:27:03 PM »
Hi everyone

I live in the North East, and I think the nearest meet to me would be the scottish one, I would love to come and meet you all up there :D .  I have already mentioned it to Laura, so I will keep a look out when you start arranging the next one.  With a bit of notice I could make it any weekend!

Gemma & Louis                    

Offline Miss Poohs

• Site Member
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2004, 08:53:31 PM »
I'm in West Dumbartonshire, about 12 miles from Glasgow. Just make it a nice big place that I can't miss - I'm geographically challenged!! i.e. no sence of direction -  :oops:

Shirley -  is that where the photos in your album were taken at home in Lewis - it looks stunning. I sent you a message in your album, to say as much. I sat this morning looking at each and every photo, whilst the dust and laundry gathered around about me  :roll:

I'll keep my eyes peeled for a meeting I'd love to meet you all and your babies.                    

Offline shonajoy

• Site Member
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2004, 11:23:12 PM »
I'm pretty sure there will be a group meeting up in October   :wink:  :)  I visited Gilly a few weeks ago but missed the get-together the following weekend  :(   I'm way up in the back-of beyond (aka Isle of Lewis :| ) so it takes a little planning for me to be able to meet.

I've got holidays from the 9th -19th of October and am available for a walk on any of these days - a weekend would probably suit most people better than a weekday, I think.  So far I think Gill and Gilly are definates (or at least they'd better be :lol: ).  I'm sure everyone who was at the last meeting will probably go too, if they are free.

Where abouts are you, Janice?  I don't know where the walk would be - nowhere with ticks please  :wink:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

We are off up north for a week in a cottage in the highlands from 16th October - I wonder if we could do something then,.An idea anyway!                    
Shona, Indie(5) and Hamish (4)

Offline Shirley

• Site Member
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2004, 12:41:59 PM »
Gemma - the-more-the-merrier as far as I'm concerned, will be nice to meet you  :D .

Yes Janice, all the pics are taken here on sunny Lewis  :D Looking at the photobucket you'd think it was cracking weather here all the time - I just don't  bother to take photos on rainy days  :lol:   It's not too bad just now though, got a good day today for the carnival so heading off there shortly!!

Shona, where abouts in the highlands will you be?  It would be fine for me as I'd be travelling the length of Scotland (well not quite, but nearly  :wink:  :) )anyway, so I can stop wherever, but I'm not sure how far everyone else wants to travel - it's a possibility anyway  :)                    

Offline Magic Star

• Site Member
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2004, 01:08:53 PM »
We are off up north for a week in a cottage in the highlands from 16th October - I wonder if we could do something then,.An idea anyway!

Ohhh Shona, we will be having a week in the highlands at half term too :D   Where are you staying?  Would love to come to the mee too :D                    

Offline Magic Star

• Site Member
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2004, 01:12:48 PM »
:( Hum just realised, our english half term doesn't start to the 22 October :(