Author Topic: So Funny  (Read 1438 times)

ziggy

So Funny
« on: September 01, 2004, 02:18:08 PM »
i have just laughed my shoes off!! :lol: mabel was in jaspers bed,and he must have thought enough is enough  :blink:  he tipped her out of his bed,got his teeth underneath the bed and very gently pulled the bed up and over,she came out from underneath and just sat there as if to say,,what?? :P it was really funny to see :D he is coming round nicely to the idea of a sister,,thank god, ;)
just thought   i,d share this funny moment with you all, :D

ziggy jasper and mabel xxx

Offline Tracey J

• Site Member
So Funny
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2004, 02:27:49 PM »
Poor boy, probably still in shock :D . Give him another week and they'll be thick as thieves.
Tracey, Molly &  little brother Brodie!

Offline cbabe

• Site Member
    • home of the Fernlow band of cockers!!!
So Funny
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2004, 03:01:20 PM »
i like his technique - softly softly evict a puppy!

Clare
Fern (HRH) and Willow (lolo)
Bryony, Gypsi, Thorn and Rocky

Sorry if my Post offends you, my cocker spaniel has learnt to type and i can not be held responsible for her attitude problem!

lynseyloo

So Funny
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2004, 03:06:26 PM »
:lol:  :lol: bless!  well Jessie's favourite is turfing Poppy (her older but very much smaller sister) out her basket an curling up 'inside' bearing in mind Jessie is a cocker and the basket is clearly for a toy breed like Poppy, it's quite a sight, so I must get a picture when I get this new camera!.  :lol:   she flattens it, luckily its the cushioned type and springs back..  :lol:  

Offline Laura

• Site Member
So Funny
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2004, 08:47:40 PM »
Who needs telly?  Definitely twice the fun with 2 cockers in the house :lol:  :lol:  Sounds like Mabel and Jasper could become a wonderful double act!
Laura x

Run free together boys. Missing you both xx
Bailey  29/04/04 - 16/03/11
Brogan 29/07/03 - 22/10/09

Offline ruth_2_hot

• Site Member
    • http://janandnoel.com
So Funny
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2004, 09:03:35 PM »
;) brilliant ziggy looks like poor mabel has been rumbled , jasper has probably given her a few days to settle in and put his ( PAW ) down    :rolleyes:

luv ruth & honey

Offline Cathy

• Site Member
So Funny
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2004, 09:16:39 PM »
Sounds like someones showing whose boss, for now anyway....
CATHY

'A dog may be the only opportunity a human has to choose a relative.' -- Mordecai Siegal

Offline dillydolly

• Site Member
    • http://
So Funny
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2004, 09:18:39 PM »
He has been watching Big Brother i wonder who is he going to evict next :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

Offline Sheila

• Site Member
So Funny
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2004, 11:36:52 AM »
:D ......I love that...must have been hilarious to watch.

In our house it's the other way around.....puppy Lottie has the upper hand over Goldie. I keep telling her she should stick up for herself more, but she is a typical laidback lab :lol:  

ziggy

So Funny
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2004, 12:11:32 PM »
they are funny together,jasper is putting his paw down as said ,mabe,s tried to take his teddy,and he gently took it back and walked off,as if to say,,no,you ave your own,i feel so lucky to have the privelige of these two wonderful cockers :D

Offline DIANNE32

• Site Member
    • http://www.DIDO.mypetpages.net
So Funny
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2004, 12:29:46 PM »
:P   :P  :P  :P  :lol: thats very funny lol, dont you just love them xxxxxx :lol:  
DIANNE,CHRIS, BAILEY & EBONY
[http://www.dido.mypetpages.net

ziggy

So Funny
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2004, 06:59:41 PM »
we,ve had a breakthrough :D jasper loves mabel,he has even let her lie in the bed with him :D it was so lovely today to see them playing,i will put a pic in solids in a moment,it,s a lovely pic,and i,m so proud of jasper for letting her in!he has been really patient,at first he was miserable,but hopefully things are going in the right direction ;) lucky me,keep saying that to myself :D