Author Topic: Poppy - black cocker missing from Rothley, Leics  (Read 1064 times)

Offline LinzHenz

• Puffy Fluppy Dog
Poppy - black cocker missing from Rothley, Leics
« on: January 04, 2010, 06:59:25 PM »
One of the ladies at work has a friend whose black show cocker Poppy went missing late new years eve. I said i would let you guys know. she's registered with lost dog website. She's friendly but timid. She is medium build with curly coat / feathering. Docked tail. 7 years old. Pink collar with tag.

Contact her owner on (0116) 2304770

I have a picture but its in a word doc and i cant work out how to upload it here as its not an image file
Linz & Henry Dog

Offline Countrygirl

• Donator
    • Countrygirl
Re: Poppy - black cocker missing from Rothley, Leics
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2010, 08:39:46 PM »
I really hope Poppy is back home very soon.  It is far too cold for her to be out alone.

Offline springs

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2010, 12:14:45 AM »
http://www.doglost.co.uk/Page.aspx?data=pzp8JrdCfxmOYLL7ThMH8cgDIBGNb_3527O0VXDwo%2f3iFe5xPf_352HRLWz1K3hC0Qtvb3

Poster poster poster she may have been taken in and she is not chipped so as to let people know she is missing and has an owner!!!

Contact all the rescues pounds and DW far and wide sometimes they are picked up and taken out of YOUR dog wardens area and could be in the next county. Dog Wardens often do not talk to one another so may have no idea this little girl is not a stray but has an owner

Good luck

Offline LinzHenz

• Puffy Fluppy Dog
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2010, 07:49:49 PM »
thanks Springs. her owner has done a poster. will tell her to contact the DWs etc as you recommend. thanks for your help
Linz & Henry Dog