Author Topic: Your Cockers Characters.  (Read 1642 times)

Offline LinzHenz

• Puffy Fluppy Dog
Re: Your Cockers Characters.
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2010, 08:07:59 PM »
as a puppy, Henry was the one who got the party started at dog training school. always acting the clown and making sure the timid ones joined in taking them toys and rolling over in submission to make them feel they were in control

as a grown up dog, henry's clever (getting to grade 3 in our first agility season), always looking for fun and gives the best cuddles. he's really good at making friends, and approaches everything he does with total enthusiasm. he's happiness personified

he goes everywhere with me - to the point that people ask where he is if i turn up without him! if work would let me take him in, he'd be there too spreading a little happiness  :luv:
Linz & Henry Dog

Offline Lily Freya

• Owned by Luis, Ollie and Gracie.
Re: Your Cockers Characters.
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2010, 08:36:07 PM »
Luis is more monkey than dog....................very mischievous!!  However, he is the most loving, tactile of boys.  He cuddles up, and gives so much of himself.  Strangely, in spite of all these traits, he is the definite leader of his pack.

Ollie is very gentle, and timid.  He is very unsure of himself sometimes.  He runs back to us, on walks, if any other dog gets too playful or rough.  He relies on Luis to be his guide.............it is really obvious.

Freya, our old girl, is a real loner.  She intereacts when she wants to, but gives the boys a good telling off if they bother her too much.  She has always been aloof and doesn't like too much fuss or cuddling.  However, when she is sleepy, or when she chooses...............she comes up and paws you as if to say 'come on then, stroke me.'

They are unique characters................but each one of them is an absolute delight...............and I feel priviledged to have them in my life.
No longer in my arms, but forever in my heart, my girls at the Bridge, Lily and Freya. Xx