Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1204 times)

Offline harveyholmes

Hello
« on: July 28, 2012, 10:00:25 PM »
Hi-just wanted to say hello! My name is Sue and I have an black with white bib chest, adorable 7 month old cocker called Murphy!!

I think this site is really great-lots of breed specific information-wish I knew of it when we got our first golden cocker, Harvey 12 years ago-we sadly lost him in December  :'(

Offline emma_and_tilly

Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2012, 07:11:42 AM »
Good morning...I'm Emma and I have a 2 1/2 yr old black worker called Tilly, (can't believe the time has gone so quickly!)
This site is brilliant...welcome!

Emma

Offline lettie10

• Jazz & Bailey
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2012, 07:20:14 AM »
Hi, I am Lettie and I also have a solid black with white bib but she is a show type girly called Jazz who is 13mths old now.

COL is a great place you will find everything you need on here :D
"In a perfect world, every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog."

Offline ebony girl

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2012, 07:34:55 AM »
Good morning I'm Lucy, and I'm owned by 3 show cockers, ebony solid black aged 3, gypsy solid black aged 17 months, and Gracie solid gold aged 14 weeks..... Welcome to col but be very careful as cockers are very addictive and if you're anything like me then 1 will never be enough... Xxx

Offline Ian Wright

• Grace
    • Cages
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2012, 07:49:35 AM »
Hi and welcome Sue i am Ian owned by Grace a golden show girl  :luv:
Amazing Grace Jalankiu    5/9/2009 18/5/2022

Offline jmanagh

• Donator
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2012, 08:05:05 AM »
Hi Sue and Welcome  :bigarmhug: I am Jacqui and have Basil, 12 year old solid black show Cocker; Eddie, 18 month old red sable and white Papillon (daughter's dog really) and Alfie, 10 weeks old tomorrow, black and tan show Cocker. We sadly lost our golden Cocker Barney aged 10 about 18 months ago  :'( As Ian has said, they are addictive  :005: You'll find this a very helpful and supportive forum. I too wish I had known about it many years ago as sadly I think I could have done more to help Barney with all of his allergy problems.  :'( The main thing is that you live and learn  ;)

Mum also to Basil - Black show type DOB 31/03/2000 and Eddie - Brown and white sable Papillon DOB 01/01/2011

Offline Pauline T

• Charlie Boy
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2012, 10:35:46 AM »
Hello  Welcome to COL. :D  I am owned by Charlie who is 7 years old, an orange and white show type.
Enjoy the forum.
Pauline & Charlie xx
A dog can say more with a quick wag of his tail than many people who talk for hours. - Louis Armstrong

Offline Happygal

• Wispa now 2 years old
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2012, 08:43:12 PM »
Hi and Welcome. I have a 19mth girl called Wispa, choc solid.

Offline Mrs Pepper

• Pepper
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2012, 10:35:06 PM »
Hi Sue,

I share my life with Pepper, a black and tan 3 year old adorable little boy.

Welcome to the forum and be prepared to lose hours browsing and catching up with what others are up to... :D :D

Kate

Offline karendorman13

« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2012, 08:43:32 AM »
Hi I am Karen and am proud Mama to Bo a 7 year old staffie x and in a few hours a Kol (cole) solid black show cocker 8 weeks old and the members have been a great help as he will be my first cocker spaniel

Offline jak3

« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2012, 02:22:10 PM »
Hi Welcome to COL , I am owned by a 9month old red with white bib working cocker, I to wish i had found this forum when we first got Alfie as the help and advice i have had already has been invaluable! Enjoy! ;)

Offline tots

« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2012, 03:55:53 PM »
Hi Sue and welcome,
i own two black cockers...my girl since she was a pup and boy ive had a week, hope you like this place :D

Offline kaycee

• Wow!!!
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2012, 02:34:21 PM »
Hi, ope you enjoy the forum I DO, I have 6 show cockers and one American cocker, love them all to bits although i would say there is never a dull moment at home,they all live indoors together and keep us entertained morning to night, very hard work but very rewarding!!!! k.

Offline Pauline T

• Charlie Boy
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2012, 04:57:58 PM »
Hi Sue  Welcome to COL :D I am owned by Charlie a 6yr old ornage & white boy.

Enjoy the forum. Lots of great info and advice always to be found here.
Pauline & Charlie xx
A dog can say more with a quick wag of his tail than many people who talk for hours. - Louis Armstrong