Author Topic: i am tired and Rosie is maturing....BACKWARDS  (Read 516 times)

Offline lola B

• i am owned by Rosie the black cockerdile
i am tired and Rosie is maturing....BACKWARDS
« on: August 26, 2012, 07:19:14 PM »
today was not our best day she had to go out 3 times to the loo in the night was up crying the rest of the time she has been biting pulling chewing eating  >:D went to church which she is used to and she knows that after she will get loads of attention from everyone she cried and screamed and yowled and whined the intire way there and i could not do anything she just would not stop she was good while we where there i staid out with her of course but she was quite good then when people came out she started getting grouchy and a bit snappy she actually bit me quite bad on the lip trying to get down  >:D she dident cry as bad on the way back just a bit here and there she came inside did a wee even though i brought her out side two second ago  >:D pulled a whole in the dress i was wearing eat her dinner ran around like a lunatic and then settled down and is asleep at my feet  >:D >:D  >:D
i feel like crawling into a dark hole somewhere  :-\

Offline SophieBlueRoanLover

• Sophie Carr Photography
Re: i am tired and Rosie is maturing....BACKWARDS
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2012, 07:23:30 PM »
Oh dear! Sounds like a horrible day for you.
Sounds as if you need a nice big glass of wine.
Hope she sleeps better tonight :-*

Offline jmanagh

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2012, 07:58:58 PM »
Hi Iola, I know how you are feeling, Alfie is the same age as Rosie and he has been a little so and so all weekend. He bought in a huge piece of dog poo this morning and crumbled it all over his lovely new duvet and my rug. He seems to bark all the time and now jumps on the settee and steals everything. I've just taken the remote control from his mouth  >:D >:D He is now jumping up and down like a lunatic, biting at everything that passes him, us and the other dogs. I know this is just a phase and hopefully I will wear him out on his walk in a short while. I forgot to mention, he has started digging the garden up today too! Hopefully Rosie and Alfie's naughty phases will soon pass and I am trying to be consistent with training. I just need the rest of the family to do the same now. I'll be thinking of you the next time Alfie  is up to his tricks which will be in no time at all  :bigarmhug:

Mum also to Basil - Black show type DOB 31/03/2000 and Eddie - Brown and white sable Papillon DOB 01/01/2011

Offline Jonnydog

• Donator
  • Penny Black - b. 7/5/2011
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2012, 08:09:31 PM »
Oh dear, what a day!  :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug: :bigarmhug:

Rosie's just testing the boundaries, I expect. You just need to write today off, take a deep breath and start again tomorrow. That's one day you won't have to endure again  :005:

I promise you it gets better.

Jess - my little companion 2003-2011

Offline elaine.e

• Sweet William
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2012, 08:19:00 PM »
Perhaps she's started teething and is uncomfortable :'(

Offline Sula

• Raisin
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2012, 08:40:10 PM »
Having seen some other posts like this the other thing to consider is a urinary infection, if she is weeing a lot that night be why. Having had them myself many years ago I was not a happy bunny when in the middle of one. Hopefully just a phase - but if the weeing a lot continues worth checking with the vets.

Offline lola B

• i am owned by Rosie the black cockerdile
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2012, 09:15:42 AM »
she is toileting the same but she needs to go out all the time even if she doesent need to go  :shades: >:D. thank you for all the replies i hope it passes soon :-\

Offline Jane57

• Donator
  • Riley
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2012, 11:04:39 AM »
I think its just normal, just part and parcel of having a puppy. You have a few good days/experiences and tend to think thats it, but she is only very young, It does take time. Hope she settles soon.