Author Topic: Have to laugh  (Read 1461 times)

Offline SteveB

• Donator
Have to laugh
« on: August 23, 2012, 08:45:37 AM »
Andrea is all of a fluster at the moment. I have arranged a half day training with the GB gundog team captain on Saturday for her and three others in the club. He has told her to take the both cockers and Andrea does not know what to do.. She is worried they will let her down together.
I am not helping by saying as if they are well trained Cockers (is there such a thing). What I really mean is they are well trained delinquents together  >:D  :005:
The only thing I am not happy about is that I will not be there (could do with cheering up) as I have my tickets to go and see West Ham versus Swansea.

Offline 8 Hairy Feet

• Donator
Re: Have to laugh
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2012, 09:07:19 AM »
Aw Steve c'mon give the girl
some reassuring words and give
the dogs a stern talking-to
before they go :blink:
No teasing Andrea!
steffxxx

Offline SteveB

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2012, 06:04:55 PM »
Well what a weekend West Ham got stuffed and Andrea enjoyed it so much that she wants to go again next weekend. Nearly 4 hour round trip and my car comes back with the fuel light flashing. Guess who had to pay to fill it back up :doh: :dunno:

Offline ejp

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2012, 07:37:32 PM »
Good for Andrea, glad she had a great time, and of course you should fill up the car!! It's in the rule book  :005:

Offline SteveB

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2012, 09:51:51 PM »
What ruke book is that. Cannot seem to find it anywhere on my bookcases or is this another womans imaginary rules that only come into play when it suits >:(

Offline black taz

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2012, 09:54:39 PM »
Sorry SteveB but it must be in the rule book - my OH ALWAYS puts petrol in my car.  I do know how to do it - but he doesnt think I do, so why shatter his illusion that he can do something I can't :005: :005: