Author Topic: I as fownd a noo dellycussy  (Read 539 times)

Offline stuffster

• Luna
I as fownd a noo dellycussy
« on: September 27, 2012, 07:35:19 PM »
Mi mummy finks I is dissgustin cos she as ad to stik er fingers in me mowf 3 tyms tonite cos I as bin findin yummy snails in der gardin. She as tryd frowing dem over de fence but I as got a secrit suply n can jus find anuvver won. nomnomnom :005:

PURDEY AND LUNA <3

Offline lollie

Re: I as fownd a noo dellycussy
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2012, 07:43:41 PM »
Luna you dirty lady!  :005:

Toby has started eating slugs  :020:

Xx

Offline minimoo

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2012, 08:11:23 AM »
Yep same here ive had to shell (scuse the pun) out on some Milbemax as my naughty orange boy Milo brings them in the house to play with  >:(
Julie owned by Ella, and Bailey the mud monster and little Milo.   R.I.P Kizzy 19.04.97 - 16.06.11, the start of my love for the wiggly ones and Bruno my lovely brave boy

Offline hedgehog

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2012, 11:49:33 AM »
I know you are all aware but please discourage this as molluscs are carriers for lung worm. I use advocate and milbemax because of this risk. I had the unfortunate, distressing experience of seeing my friends Rottie suffer and ultimately succumb to this dreadful disease.   

Offline wendall

• Donator
  • Honey and Pip
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2012, 05:00:54 PM »
yep, slugs and snails find their way in our house. luckily we have had the lungworm treatment!!!!
Rosie,rest in peace my beautiful little girl, you will be in my heart forever. 2/2/12-24/10/12