Author Topic: Caoimhe is a FTCh  (Read 9504 times)

Offline KellyT

• Hazel, Jennie & Millie - the 3 Muskaspaniels
Re: Caoimhe is a FTCh
« Reply #60 on: November 18, 2012, 10:30:37 PM »
Wow! massive congratulations to you and the lovely Caoimhe  :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
Kelly & the 3 muskaspaniels x

Offline cfordham2710

• Donator
« Reply #61 on: December 20, 2012, 07:08:18 PM »

Absolutely fantastic news, you must be soooooooooooo proud

Offline Nicola

• FTCh Caoimhe
« Reply #62 on: December 20, 2012, 11:05:32 PM »
Yes I still am :D  She's drawn number 24 out of (so far) 32 qualifiers for the Championships which is good as she tends to be better going later. She came into season like clockwork as she always does so that's out of the way and she's back in training so we're just counting down the days now, I'm looking forward to it and dreading it in equal measure!
Nicola, Tilly, Rodaidh and Caoimhe x

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30049807@N08/

Offline Ralu A

• Elmo
« Reply #63 on: December 21, 2012, 06:30:10 AM »
Just caught up with this. Congratulations on such a great achievement. Caoimhe is a star :shades: :luv:
Hope she continues to do well and make you proud.
Life is just better with two cockers :D
Raluca, Elmo and Scai
IMG_33556 by Ralu A

Offline Lovely

Caoimhe is a FtCh
« Reply #64 on: December 21, 2012, 07:25:10 AM »
What an amazing achievement. The hours and hours and HOURS of training it takes to reach this level, you deserve to be sooo proud.
Ali

Offline Helen

• helen noakes jewellery
« Reply #65 on: December 21, 2012, 08:30:56 AM »
Yes I still am :D  She's drawn number 24 out of (so far) 32 qualifiers for the Championships which is good as she tends to be better going later. She came into season like clockwork as she always does so that's out of the way and she's back in training so we're just counting down the days now, I'm looking forward to it and dreading it in equal measure!

whereas I can't wait  :lol: :dance04:
helen & jarvis x

Offline Nicola

• FTCh Caoimhe
« Reply #66 on: December 21, 2012, 09:26:00 AM »

whereas I can't wait  :lol: :dance04:

Even though you know what I'll be like when we're there and you have to try to keep me relatively calm, you're a trooper  :shades: :005:

Thanks again everyone, I have a few photos of her which I'll post up when I get a chance  :D

Offline Helen

• helen noakes jewellery
« Reply #67 on: December 21, 2012, 09:36:37 AM »
  :lol2:  It will all be fine  :luv:  I am prepared for the stealth tactics so Caoimhe doesn't realise you're in the vicinity and this year I will charge my camera and your camera.  I will have enough socks so my feet don't freeze off (and I will hold your nose and pour sloe gin down your neck to calm you down  :lol2:)
helen & jarvis x

Offline Nicola

• FTCh Caoimhe
« Reply #68 on: December 21, 2012, 06:14:11 PM »
  :lol2:  It will all be fine  :luv:  I am prepared for the stealth tactics so Caoimhe doesn't realise you're in the vicinity and this year I will charge my camera and your camera.  I will have enough socks so my feet don't freeze off (and I will hold your nose and pour sloe gin down your neck to calm you down  :lol2:)

:lol2: You're a star! I don't think OH is going to be terribly helpful in this respect, once he sees what I'm like he'll probably pretend he doesn't know me :005:

Offline lindseyp

• Donator
« Reply #69 on: December 23, 2012, 11:04:43 AM »

mwhahahahaha  ph34r 
....that's all I'll say on the matter - {{roll eyes}} smiley   :003:
If your dog thinks you're the best.....don't seek a second opinion!!