Author Topic: Third Time Lucky for us?  (Read 4315 times)

Offline MIN

• GEMMA
Re: Third Time Lucky for us?
« Reply #60 on: March 30, 2016, 10:06:43 PM »
You need to start practicing your shouting Haaaarrrrrvvvveeeeey etc until you find one that fits  :005: :005:

our first dog was called Theakston (OH's idea). Never could shout that out loud and always whispered it if asked what his name was
Run free and fly high my beautiful Gemma
2011 - 2023 

----

Offline Geordietyke

• Donator
« Reply #61 on: March 31, 2016, 08:24:53 AM »
OH has supplied his one and only name suggestion - Monty.  He wanted something that ended in "ie/y" following on from Odie and Archie  :lol2: 

Both taken away from us far too soon. x  RIP Angels Odie & Archie, causing mayhem at the Rainbow, no doubt!

Offline Murphys Law

« Reply #62 on: March 31, 2016, 09:05:39 AM »
OH has supplied his one and only name suggestion - Monty.  He wanted something that ended in "ie/y" following on from Odie and Archie  :lol2:

I like your other half's thinking. All our dogs names ended in ie or y. Rusty, Murphy, Millie.

Offline Londongirl

• Donator
« Reply #63 on: March 31, 2016, 09:15:37 AM »

I like your other half's thinking. All our dogs names ended in ie or y. Rusty, Murphy, Millie.

Definitely good names for calling as your dog disappears into the distance, ears a-flapping, as he has spotted a labrador half a mile away that might want to play with him (but probably won't). Or is that just mine? Hennnnnnn-ryyyyyyy!
Rachael (me) and Henry (him)

Offline Geordietyke

• Donator
« Reply #64 on: March 31, 2016, 09:21:34 AM »
 :lol2: I may let him have his way as I chose both Odie and Archie's names  :shades:
Both taken away from us far too soon. x  RIP Angels Odie & Archie, causing mayhem at the Rainbow, no doubt!

Offline AndyB

• Donator
« Reply #65 on: March 31, 2016, 08:31:39 PM »
What a gorgeous little chap.  I was really thrilled to see you are having another cocker and not a different breed.  I love the name Hugo and have it in mind should I have another male cocker.  Good luck with your new baby and try to relax and not compare to Odie or Archie.  They are all different.   My lad was pretty quick to toilet train, just put him out at every opportunity, as soon as he woke up, after eating and drinking etc. etc.  Just look for the signs and I'm sure he will soon get the message. 

Offline Geordietyke

• Donator
« Reply #66 on: March 31, 2016, 08:49:12 PM »
Thank you, yes I looked at lots of other breeds but cockers just draw you back  :luv: