Author Topic: 'Private' Lucy on basic training  (Read 1145 times)

Offline hamfam

• Site Member
  • Lucy Blue roan beauty
'Private' Lucy on basic training
« on: June 30, 2006, 02:04:08 PM »
Hi All,

Well Lucy started SAS (Special Air Spaniel)   ph34r Basic training last night (puppy classes) and passed with flying colours  :luv: she was able to perform the 'sit' 'down' and 'stand' commands without fault (alright so it took two attempts to get the down right but whos counting?) and of the 10 dogs there she was the outright platoon ace at waggy bottom skills! :luv:

I am of the opinion now that either she is in a class of geriatric puppies or she is somewhat manic - her tail did not stop from the second we got there and she was pleading to be let loose to play whilst the other pups had settled and where just wondering what all the wimpering was about!. :shades:

Following basic training, Lucy gave a demonstration of unarmed combat with up to three dogs at a time, when engaged in one on one combat she expressed a preference for laying underneath her opponent and licking their artillery pieces into submission ::) , there is even talk of her joining 69 squadron  :shades: - no kisses for her tonight - yuk

If it's not wet and sloppy, it's not a real kiss

Offline Abby

• Site Member
    • Pub Dog Days
Re: 'Private' Lucy on basic training
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2006, 02:09:16 PM »
there is even talk of her joining 69 squadron  :shades: - no kisses for her tonight - yuk

Ooer Lucy, you naughty girl.  Sounds like you're my kind of cocker! 

I'll kiss you any time :luv: :luv:

CLive xxx
Abby, Clive n Dylan

Offline Tracey Jane

• Site Member
  • We're just silly about Milly
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2006, 02:17:57 PM »
there is even talk of her joining 69 squadron  :shades: - no kisses for her tonight - yuk

:005: :005: :005:

Well done Lucy - keep us posted on your progress !!

Milly had an interesting experience in the park with a lovely little black cocker pup the other week. They were rolling around together - she was on her back - he stood over her and started to hump her face  :o - she looked at me from underneath with this really bemused look on her face as if to say 'what's he doing mum?' - (I explained to her later  ;)) His owner was very embarassed and quickly rushed him away. Me and my OH were in hysterics.

Offline SARAHLP

• Site Member
  • Maisy at 4 weeks
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2006, 02:27:09 PM »
 :005:

Maisy has a boyfriend called Ollie.  He's another cocker in the class, a very handsome choc roan so she has good taste!!  Biffs him up a bit with her huge paws & proceeds to flatten him at every opportunity, but we've all noticed he likes it rough..... :lol:
xxx Love Sarah & (crazy) Maisy xx

Offline Deb H

• Site Member
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2006, 03:39:08 PM »
What are these puppies like :005:
He is your friend,your partner,your defender,your dog. You are his life,his love,his leader. He will be yours,faithfull and true,to the last beat of his heart.You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.Anon.
Deb,Henry,Jasper & George angel babies. Sydney,Harry,Jethro,Dhali Hebe Seth Hades Moses

Offline Waggy One

• Site Member
  • Beau
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2006, 04:39:18 PM »
 :005: :005: :005:

OMG I'm now really nervous about Beau starting puppy classes - he's virtually a dead cert for the aforementioned '69 squadron'  ph34r
Becs', Beau & Cookie xxx

Offline Nicola

• FTCh Caoimhe
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2006, 05:03:41 PM »
Yup, at Alfie's training class there's a gorgeous little 6 month old choccy roan bitch called Muffin who is definitely the submissive type - she rolls over onto her back as soon as Alfie comes near her and well... you can imagine how he reacts.. we have to cover all the other dogs' eyes  ph34r  :005: :005:
Nicola, Tilly, Rodaidh and Caoimhe x

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30049807@N08/