Author Topic: A little announcement  (Read 9296 times)

Offline Annette

• Site Member
Re: A little announcement
« Reply #60 on: October 17, 2006, 07:55:50 PM »
Oh Claire, what have you done?????  He's just a life support system for his teeth! :005:

Even when you got to the "he likes cuddles" bit, he was chewing! :005:

I know you have survived Bella being a chew monster, so I'm sure you'll be fine. At least this time round you know to hide the phones, remote controls etc.

He is definitely gorgeous. I'm looking forward to meeting him one day. Remind me to bring my rose pruning gloves with me!

Offline Petra

• Site Member
  • yippee, water!!
« Reply #61 on: October 17, 2006, 08:09:51 PM »
Congratulations Claire - he is lovely :luv: :luv:

Petra

Offline clairep4

• Site Member
  • The Two Muppeteers!
    • Chow Bella Pet Bowls
« Reply #62 on: October 18, 2006, 09:52:35 AM »
Oh Claire, what have you done?????  He's just a life support system for his teeth! :005:

Even when you got to the "he likes cuddles" bit, he was chewing! :005:

I know you have survived Bella being a chew monster, so I'm sure you'll be fine. At least this time round you know to hide the phones, remote controls etc.

He is definitely gorgeous. I'm looking forward to meeting him one day. Remind me to bring my rose pruning gloves with me!

:lol: He is definitely a chewer and he has strong jaws - he's already able to get through a chicken wing with those little gnashers.

We are working on the assumption that he will need firm but fair handling from day one and we are also reinstating some house rules with Bella in advance, including no licking of the dirty plates in the dishwasher and most of all, no sleeping on the bed. She's getting much better - only attempted to get up twice last night and was asked to go back to her basket and did so straight away - the plan is to have the pair of them sleeping on the landing once Zorro arrives as I'd rather have a dog free bedroom to be honest.

I think Bella will bear the brunt of his little teeth though - by all accounts Zorro is living up to his name, he was taken for his first round of jabs yesterday and didn't even flinch!
Claire, Bella & Zorro - the two muppeteers!
Tellington TTouch Practitioner P1
www.tellingtontouch.org.uk

Offline Lumi

• Site Member
« Reply #63 on: October 18, 2006, 10:32:49 AM »
That's dead cute. He's got a big bum already!  :005:

Looks like hours of fun ahead.

Offline *jean*

• Donator
  • who need s pills when you have pals ?
« Reply #64 on: October 18, 2006, 10:59:37 AM »
he is adorable and in the video its plain bella is trying to get him to play with her. they will be best mates Im sure. Im jealous ,what a little squidge!! :luv: :luv: