Author Topic: Crafty chaos causer  (Read 688 times)

Offline Evs

• Site Member
Crafty chaos causer
« on: February 19, 2007, 04:31:56 PM »
Sorry it's ages since I contributed - I have just left our 5 month old Ellie in the kitchen for 2 mins while I put stuff away upstairs, she immediately started to cry as she wanted to go upstairs too.  Then it all went quiet...... very quiet............foolishly I was not suspicious.......came down [after 2 mins, no more] to a cocker sitting on the dresser having climbed up via a sofa [going to have to move it now] looking really pleased because she had pulled every cluster of leaves off the pointsetter [still had lovely red leaves too] and dropped them all over the floor - none eaten.  She looked so pleased with herself.  :angel: So no plant on the dresser now.....all in a day's fun!
Any body else got an `angel` for a pup?

Offline hitchinbluebird

• Site Member
  • Rosie The Adventurer!
Re: Crafty chaos causer
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2007, 05:01:41 PM »
 :005: :005: :005:
They are little devils aren't they - but how can you be mad at that lovely face for more than a few seconds :angel:

We had a little devilish episode last week when, for the first time, Rosie was left for a while in the evening while we went to the supermarket.

We came back an hour later to a scene of total distruction.  She had managed to pull the bin over and empty its contents all over the floor.  The best of it was she was sat right in the middle looking as if to say - look at me Daddy, didn't I do well >:D

Makes you laugh first then think she's a little b***** then laugh again.

Oh well  :005:

Offline harleys mum

• Site Member
  • Harley & Rio....butter wouldn't melt!
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2007, 05:31:29 PM »

I have one of those!!!!!!!!!!

Harley wants to sit on me whilst I am typing, he wants to know why I am looking at a screen instead of him so I tell him OFF!!!

He goes to the other end of the room where he climbs onto an armchair and from there onto the windowsill (hmmm quite warm up here, think I'll linger a while and pretend I am looking out of the window.... tum te tum te tum ..... oh good she isn't looking.......suddenly launches himself onto the desk where the computer is ........ now you WILL look at me!!!

And this was after ripping the carpet off of the bottom step this morning - just because I wouldn't let him come upstairs with me whilst I had a shower!!  Ah well, needed a new carpet on the stairs anyway...

Much love to all the mischevious ones!!!   

Lynne & Harley
Lu

Offline scooby

• Site Member
  • Bailey Button
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2007, 09:22:02 PM »
would like to say it stops as they get older but i can't yet!!

Bailey is 7 months old and only a couple of weeks ago decided to pinch a fountain type pen off the kitchen worktop while I'd popped out to shops for an hour.  The scene on my return was I have to say very funny but at the same time I wanted to scream  >:D

He'd decided to take the pen to his fave spot by the front door (this was the first time I'd left him outside the kitchen when I was out of the house), lie on the door mat as usual but handily, decided to chew the pen with his front paws edging off the mat onto the cream carpet in the hall  >:D

Result on return = black splodge of ink on carpet, one golden cocker caught red (or should I say black) handed and a artful masterpiece of paw prints across the entire kitchen floor!  I tried to wipe his paws & clean it up but realised quickly I was fighting a loosing battle!!  As I said very funny really but very annoying when you have an excited puppy who can't understand why you're trying to clean his paws and who then tries to eat the wipes as I was trying to clean up!! :005:
"Whoever said you can't buy happiness forgot about puppies"