Author Topic: Update - seen the pups today  (Read 2485 times)

Offline pwhite48

• Site Member
Update - seen the pups today
« on: December 10, 2003, 08:22:11 PM »
Those of you regulars to COL will know of the troubles we've been having in our search for a pup.

Well the (tentative) good news, is that we have been to the breeder today, met her litter of gorgeous pups and paid a deposit on a golden bitch.

They're only 4 weeks old, so they weren't doing much :wink: but all seemed healthy, happy and totally huggable :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Moreover, the mum was fantastic - beautiful looking and with the most wonderful temperament, especially as we were her litters first visitors.

So the countdown has really started now - 14th Jan is the big day when, all being well :? we will go and collect her.  Rest assured we will be visiting again (with daughter in tow this time) in a few weeks time to see how they are doing.

Fingers crossed!  I'm sure the next 5 weeks will go really slowly, thankfully with Christmas in the middle of it all it may go quicker!

All the best everyone,
Phil.                    
All the best
Phil

Offline Jane S

• Administrator
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2003, 11:11:47 PM »
That's really good news Phil! Don't worry - the 5 weeks will give you time to puppy proof the house & garden & will fly by in no time :)                    
Jane

Offline Phil

• Site Member
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2003, 10:03:32 AM »
Yup, really good news Phil. Hope it all works out.

Phil.                    

Offline Pammy

• Inactive
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2003, 10:59:56 AM »
Good luck with your new addition. At least having Christmas will help the time go by and as Jane says, there is so much to do to puppy proof and all those goodies to buy - the time will fly :D                    
Pam n the boys

Growing old is compulsory growing up is optional

Offline Lindaphills

• Site Member
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2003, 08:17:01 PM »
congratulations Phil,
I'm sure the time will fly thanks to Xmas in between.  I have a golden bitch myself.  She's 18 weeks old and called Jess  :D .
Enjoy the peace now cos once you get her home, your feet won't  touch the ground :lol:

Linda                    
Linda, Jess and baby Jimmy
   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Offline Michele

• Site Member
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2003, 10:09:12 PM »
Quote from: "pwhite48"

Moreover, the mum was fantastic - beautiful looking and with the most wonderful temperament, especially as we were her litters first visitors.

quote]

Hi Phil,
Sounds to me like you have found yourself a lovely puppy here, if her mum is anything to go by.
Like the others have said time will soon fly by as you get your home & garden ready for your new family member  :D
Roll on 14th January :wink:                    

Offline Katherine

• Site Member
    • http://www.howellsdesign.co.uk/katherine//
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2004, 09:12:33 PM »
Aaaaaaw bless. good luck

we went to see a litter of blue roan puppies two weeks ago, they are only 4 weeks old and aren't very steady on thier feet. but they are still georgous.We chose a dog and we are looking foreward to picking him up in two weeks. That is a picture of him <<<<< ( he wouldn't stop chewing my hair even though he only has four tiny teeth)

ps- we were thinking of calling him Max, what do you think? :wink:  :D                    
Katherine and Barnaby

Offline pwhite48

• Site Member
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2004, 04:47:16 PM »
Hi

I think Max is a great name - if we'd have had a boy, we'd have called him that!

Just one week to go for us now - we're picking our puppy up next Saturday - a golden bitch who we are calling Honey!

Kind regards
Phil                    
All the best
Phil

Offline Katherine

• Site Member
    • http://www.howellsdesign.co.uk/katherine//
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2004, 07:55:57 PM »
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I think Honey is a perfect name for a golden bitch (so sweet!!! :P )
I know what you mean by the time passing so slowly. At least only one week to go!

We can't wait!!! :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

All the best-
Katherine                    
Katherine and Barnaby