Author Topic: Keep your specs safe!  (Read 2139 times)

Offline Magic Star

• Site Member
Keep your specs safe!
« on: December 21, 2003, 05:18:57 PM »
Hi all

Just a little warning to all of you with pups :lol:   I was getting dressed this morning, took off my spex and left them on the bed, so I could put my top on. Came downstairs without my spex, then spent 30 mins looking for them :roll:   Was getting annoyed by this time as I wanting to get out before it got too frenzied at the shops.  Anyway I don't what possesed me to look there, but they were behind the sofa, mangled and scratched :shock:  :x   Little Indie had decided she would have a munch on them :roll:   So I am now walking around with wonkie glasses with plasters around the bit that goes around your ears, as the little :twisted:  has chewed them so much they hurt!!  Not very atttractive I can tell ya, lets hope specsavers can get me a new pair done intime for Christmas day :?   Or I am hiding :oops:

Emma and Indie                    

Offline adie

• Site Member
Keep your specs safe!
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2003, 05:40:32 PM »
hi, how cross were you  :x still... could have been worse, could have been your credit card!! :) then you couldn't have done all that lovley shopping.or do you wish it was?i know what i would have prefered. :)  :wink:                    

Offline PennyB

Keep your specs safe!
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2003, 10:09:20 PM »

So I am now walking around with wonkie glasses with plasters around the bit that goes around your ears, as the little :twisted:  has chewed them so much they hurt!!

Snap! I've got a pair of designer specs that now have black 'designer' insulating tape on the ends to stop them digging into the back of my ears and hurting. Unfortunately I can't afford a new pair (tax return due soon—oh no!) so that's the way they'll have to be for now.                    
Friends of Hailey Park
Four Paws Animal Rescue (South Wales)

Cockers are just hooligans in cute clothing!

Offline Magic Star

• Site Member
Keep your specs safe!
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2003, 10:39:02 PM »
Yep Penny definatley same boat I can't afford a new pair either, especially this time of year (christmas shopping) but I will have to slap mine on the good old mr gold card!! :wink:   As I am getting a crick in my neck walking around leaning to one side, so everything looks straight :?

Emma and Indie                    

Offline Luvlylady

• Site Member
Keep your specs safe!
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2003, 12:35:46 AM »
my dad had 2 pairs of specs chewed by bella , and a recording of my gran before she died :cry: she had got on the dressing table knocked a jewlry box of the top. i still have the tiny tape but i dont think i could fix it .                    

Offline Karen

• Site Member
Keep your specs safe!
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2003, 09:32:10 AM »
When Tia was small she ran away with my glasses into the garden and chewed them up!!!! I am now very careful about where I put them when I take them off!                    
Kazza, Blue, Tia & Ollie xxx