Author Topic: Had the fright of my life today !!!  (Read 588 times)

Offline Worthy

• Site Member
Had the fright of my life today !!!
« on: January 25, 2008, 09:21:04 PM »
>:( Thought I would share this with you all, still in shock!!!

I bought Kasper one of those Reflective Safety lights for his collar which arrived through my door this afternoon. I happily put it on him and then had to put him in his room as i had to pop to collect the kids from school,  :o anyway to my horror when i arrived back i saw the remains of the new tag on the floor. I immediately panicked as i could not see the bulb or more importantly the battery. My heart was in my mouth the whole time, anyway to my relief they both were found under his blanket in his bed.

Have rung the manufacturer to check that there was just one battery inside as i had visions of him having to have an emergency operation operation to retrieve the battery, but luckily all is fine

Has anyone had a similar thing withthese tags, I just don't know how he managed to get it off and open like that  :-\ 

Offline hollyd443

• Donator
Re: Had the fright of my life today !!!
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2008, 09:27:08 PM »
Has anyone had a similar

...not with a collar tag, but with a talking cuddly dog toy - within no time the dogs had gutted it, and to my horror found not one, not two, not three but FOUR small lithium batteries on the floor  >:D I was so cross, its so dangerous!

Please to hear Kasper hadn't eaten the battery and is okay,

Holly