Author Topic: Clever pup!  (Read 747 times)

Offline Becky and Wilson

• Site Member
Clever pup!
« on: February 13, 2008, 09:41:52 PM »
I got home from work the other day and as always Paisley (and Wilson) were extremely happy to see mummy was home!  I remembered I'd left something in the boot of my car so I just shut the dogs back in the house to nip back to the car!  Paisley was distraught thinking I was leaving her again so soon after coming home and managed to squeeze through the cat flap and came running after me!  She now frequently chases the cats through the cat flap as they go outside and also lets herself back in through it when I like to wipe their feet when they come in!  >:D  Cheeky puppy!

Talking about cheeky puppies, yesterday she came running in with the toilet roll trailing behind her through the house!  I had to laugh, she looked so cute!  :luv:
Becky - Owned by Wilson(Great Dane), Paisley, Isla, Merfyn (Cockers) the 3 cats and the two rabbits!

Offline JoanneM

• Site Member
Re: Clever pup!
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2008, 09:55:46 PM »
Awww she wants to be the next andrex puppy  :luv:

Offline jobyhere

• Site Member
  • Jo , mum to 3 humans and 2 woofers Roxy & Izzy
Re: Clever pup!
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2008, 07:56:17 PM »
Our cat is none too pleased that the flap is izzy size and at her grwth rate it will always fit her.  That was the cats bolt hole but during the half term the twins have lovingly trained the dog to climb through -    >:D