Author Topic: Puppy names  (Read 7019 times)

Offline tiamaria

• CHARLEY CHOPS
Re: Puppy names
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2008, 07:20:42 PM »
Oh mines an interfering sod, he'l have to have his say! Buuuuuut he choose our sons name and Charleys so i think its my turn!  :D

REUBY DOOO!

Offline GinnyB

• Mali, my gorgeous golden girl
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2008, 07:25:55 PM »
Oh mines an interfering sod, he'l have to have his say! Buuuuuut he choose our sons name and Charleys so i think its my turn!  :D

absolutely!

I'm lucky,  mine just pays and lets me get on with things. He knows the secret of how to get a quiet life  :lol2:
Elsie my beautiful bluey

Offline degusuki

• Site Member
  • Mr.Bones
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2008, 07:26:30 PM »
I love the name Cariad Ginny,
When we were tallking puppy names with a friends daughter a few weeks agao she came up with the name Flapjack which I thought was wonderful.
Mr. Bones was named by OH as he would want to be called that if he was a dog and also he is the medical officer off star trek and the man who started the coal mining industry!!!!!
I will go away now...................... :huh:

Offline mary w

• Site Member
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2008, 07:29:41 PM »
Ask hubby about Shadow "Black Shadow" :005: :005: :005:
Love machine

Offline GinnyB

« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2008, 07:35:20 PM »
I love the name Cariad Ginny,
When we were tallking puppy names with a friends daughter a few weeks agao she came up with the name Flapjack which I thought was wonderful.
Mr. Bones was named by OH as he would want to be called that if he was a dog and also he is the medical officer off star trek and the man who started the coal mining industry!!!!!
I will go away now...................... :huh:

Awwww, thanks. I really like the name but I think we are waiting till we've met her before the final decision is made.

I love your hubby's train of thought, he sounds as nutty as mine  :005:
Elsie my beautiful bluey

Offline ROSIEA

« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2008, 08:25:21 PM »
I like Oliver, but also like Finn :D  What name do you think  he looks like (if you know what I mean!!).  He'll be a real gent whatever you choose :luv:xxx

Offline tiamaria

• CHARLEY CHOPS
« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2008, 09:32:20 PM »
Me and my mum have just been through the list which is by no means finalised and like Finnegan/Finn, Levi, Logan,Willis, Otis and Oliver. Erm im not sure what he looks like yet? But as long as iv got a bit of a list to choose from im sure it will make the final decision easier. But i like Lukca too. Hmmm decisions.  ::)

REUBY DOOO!

Offline GinnyB

« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2008, 09:48:39 PM »
ooohhhh I like Lucka and Otis too! I used to work with a guy called Lukca (he was really funny) and I just love Otis off the Garfield movies  :luv:
Elsie my beautiful bluey

Offline Tori

• Shannara Leap of faith AKA Mr bubbalicious - Otis
« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2008, 09:56:35 PM »
Right i need to get a name sorted for the pupster - so here goes some names iv got so far -

ELLIS :luv:
FINNIGAN
LUCAS
LEVI
LOGAN
OTIS :luv:
OSCAR
OLIVER - DO LIKE
BENTLEY
FLYNN - I LIKE
REUBEN
TURNER
TYLER
WILLIS - I ALSO LIKE VERY MUCH
WILSON
CARLTON
CAMPBELL

Hmm a bit poor eh?  :huh: This is sooo hard!

I like the two with the hearts above but then i might be biaised....seeing as ones my surname and the others my Bubalicious' name  ;) :luv:

How about Owen .....Reuben.... Dave (the dog....love that one  :005:).....Gareth.....Bandit....Revel...Freddie
Tori & Co x
aka the luscious Laney, Jessica ferret, Scrum bum Otis (pictured)and Sasha the basha welshie - sadly Sasha was set free to run at the bridge 13/01/11 to prevent further suffering.... Until we meet again sweet angel xx

Offline tiamaria

• CHARLEY CHOPS
« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2008, 10:04:53 PM »
Right i need to get a name sorted for the pupster - so here goes some names iv got so far -

FINNIGAN
LUCAS
LEVI
LOGAN
OSCAR
OLIVER - DO LIKE
BENTLEY
FLYNN - I LIKE
REUBEN
TURNER
TYLER
WILSON
CARLTON
CAMPBELL

I like the two with the hearts above but then i might be biaised....seeing as ones my surname and the others my Bubalicious' name  ;) :luv:

How about Owen .....Reuben.... Dave (the dog....love that one  :005:).....Gareth.....Bandit....Revel...Freddie

I had Reuben on my list, cannot have Owen, my best friends sons name, erm to Dave, quite like Freddie, but it would be shortened to Fred.
Im quite pleased with my names today! They will be shortlisted and of course added to, and then when the puppy comes home it'l have a completely different name!  :005:

REUBY DOOO!

Offline GinnyB

« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2008, 10:14:02 PM »
I like Bandit. It suits Mali quite well  ph34r
She stole a foam tennis ball of someone's garden whilst out walking tonight  :005:
Elsie my beautiful bluey

Offline Tori

« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2008, 10:23:22 PM »

FINNIGAN
LUCAS
LEVI
LOGAN
OSCAR
OLIVER - DO LIKE
BENTLEY
FLYNN - I LIKE
REUBEN
TURNER
TYLER
WILSON
CARLTON
CAMPBELL

I had Reuben on my list, cannot have Owen, my best friends sons name, erm to Dave, quite like Freddie, but it would be shortened to Fred.
Im quite pleased with my names today! They will be shortlisted and of course added to, and then when the puppy comes home it'l have a completely different name!  :005:
Opps....can read honest.....its the taking in a have issues with  :005:

I remember doing this.....used to have a note book that i kept to write down possible pedigree name and puppy names for future litters.....talk about advance planning  ph34r :005:
Tori & Co x
aka the luscious Laney, Jessica ferret, Scrum bum Otis (pictured)and Sasha the basha welshie - sadly Sasha was set free to run at the bridge 13/01/11 to prevent further suffering.... Until we meet again sweet angel xx

Offline tiamaria

• CHARLEY CHOPS
« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2008, 10:33:25 PM »
Hmm my dads best friend is called bandit - i think it was because of his love of the one arm bandits though, not thieving tennis balls.  :005: But bless her and her new nick-name!  ;)

And Tori thats what i have, a notepad in my handbag that i keep whipping out when a name comes to mind, then i proudly show it to people, who are obviously sick and tired of hearing about this dog!  :005: Oh and i think if i mention chicken wings in my mums house again i think she might make me eat one!  ::)

REUBY DOOO!

Offline Tori

« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2008, 10:34:45 PM »
: Oh and i think if i mention chicken wings in my mums house again i think she might make me eat one!  ::)
:005: :005: :005: :005:
Tori & Co x

Offline GinnyB

« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2008, 10:49:13 PM »
at least you know you will get an interested response on here  :D
When are you going to see him? (in other words, when will we get some pics?)

What is it with chicken wings anyhow? Mali loves her meaty marrow bones but that's all the raw meat she gets.
Elsie my beautiful bluey