Author Topic: Zorros Progress  (Read 1113 times)

Offline dillydolly

• Site Member
    • http://
Zorros Progress
« on: September 20, 2004, 11:49:33 AM »
hiya just thought i would let you know how we are getting on with zorros food. As alot of you know we had a few probs with zorros food and him getting an upset tum, he went to the vets twice and he was on pro biotics etc and the vet said he was very lean and needed to put on weight. I started to do a raw meat and bones diet and what a difference that has made with him. He gets raw meat for each of his meals and a chicken wing during the day, i also make him veggie and fruit pulp which in it i put spinach, carrots, avocado to make it creamy, bit of garlic, apples, pears and brussel sprouts at the momment. I freeze them in ice cube trays so i can take out what i need and he gets one little block per meal. Some days he will have an egg with shell and a blob of natural probiotic yoghurt. I also  give him vitamin supplement and half a teaspoon of flaxseed oil aswell. He now has solid poos and no runs and his poos are so tiny and no smell, his fur is so shiny and his eyes have a sparkle in them and he is putting weight on like he should. I am so pleased with his progress and love making his dinners and planning them and i think he seems so happy with it aswell. He is a lovely little chap and so happy in his self i am so proud of him  :D

Nicola (dillydolly) :)  

ziggy

Zorros Progress
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2004, 12:35:16 PM »
that,s great nicola ;) you must be so relieved that you have managed to solve his eating problems :D everyone,s happy then in your house,now you can concentrate on even more cuddles instead :lol:

well done,x

ziggy jasper and mabel xxx

Offline Pipers Mummy

• Site Member
Zorros Progress
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2004, 12:42:05 PM »
Nicola, that is fantastic news :D

As I've said previously, there is just so much variety when you are preparing the food yourself that the little ones just never get bored.

While Piper has been on a raw diet I have noticed that she has lots more energy as well :)

I agree, it is quite nice to specially prepare all of their meals for them too.

Louise
Cocker Kisses from Louise & Piper xxx