Author Topic: Louis and the plastic glass  (Read 970 times)

Offline elaine.e

• Sweet William
Louis and the plastic glass
« on: September 22, 2009, 10:32:06 PM »
My best friend Maria looked after Louis and William for me today while I was at Stratford Races.

She took Louis for a car ride to pick up her DD from school and during the journey he was sick in the back of the car. He seemed fine so she decided it was probably just due to travelling in an unfamiliar car, cleared it up and binned it and thought no more about it. Some time later she discovered a plastic glass on the floor with a big chunk bitten out of it and puppy teeth marks round it. She found a piece of plastic nearby, but there was still some missing.

Her OH came home to find his wife flinging the rubbish out of the bin, looking for the bag with the puppy sick in it and prodding it with a stick to see if the plastic was in it  :005: Luckily it was, but Maria reckons OH and the DDs now think she's completely mad.

I just think she's a great friend  :luv:. She's the same friend that was on poo watch one day last summer after William ate a peach stone. She was in the middle of the New Forest, poking William's poo with a pointy stick, only to realise that she was being watched by a group of students out on a field trip  :lol2:

Offline vikki.k

• My gorgeous boys
Re: Louis and the plastic glass
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2009, 10:35:43 PM »
She sounds lovely, can you rent her out please  :blink:

The question is have you ever had to do anything like it in return.......or is it just cocker's who cause this trouble  ;)

Offline lindseyp

• Donator
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2009, 10:40:00 PM »
Ahhhhh      If friends were flowers, I'd pick a Maria too  :shades: :luv:

sounds like the best sort of friend to me Elaine...........it's not just anyone who will prod dog poop or rummage through a bag of vomit for you or your doglets  :020:
If your dog thinks you're the best.....don't seek a second opinion!!

Offline elaine.e

• Sweet William
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2009, 10:40:19 PM »
She sounds lovely, can you rent her out please  :blink:

The question is have you ever had to do anything like it in return.......or is it just cocker's who cause this trouble  ;)

Well I look after Ruby the Retriever in return, but I don't remember Ruby ever causing me any problems beyond having a tendency to roll in fox poo or get covered in mud and then go up to unsuspecting strangers to say hello  :005:

Offline Ninasmum

• Limited Member
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2009, 08:33:01 AM »
Maria must be such a really good friend  :D  I was wondering how much she would charge me per hour?  :005:

Nina, Jo Jo, Georgia & Alfie

Offline Helen

• helen noakes jewellery
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2009, 10:20:41 AM »
This world could do with many more Maria's :bouquet:
helen & jarvis x

Offline SandraD

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2009, 02:26:53 PM »
This world could do with many more Maria's :bouquet:

Here here, couldn't agree more. :blink: