Author Topic: Picking Puppy Up Today  (Read 8515 times)

Offline Tracey J

• Site Member
Picking Puppy Up Today
« Reply #60 on: October 17, 2004, 10:09:26 PM »
Great to see you back Emma, I was just asking Laura about you the other day.  Hope the house move went well and Pickle's happy in his new home :D .

Hope to see you soon.
x
Tracey, Molly &  little brother Brodie!

Offline Pickle's Mum

• Site Member
Picking Puppy Up Today
« Reply #61 on: October 18, 2004, 12:15:50 PM »
Hi Tracey, I've missed so much - you are a new mummy too! Congrats! Will scroll thru all the posts I've missed to see how you are getting on. I am very envious, but still haven't managed to persuade hubbie that Pickle needs a wee brother.
New house is fab, and Pickle is as daft as ever, infact much more so now! He's a true country bumpkin now, which he just loves!
Let me know if you guys are planning to meet up soon - will e-mail Laura too, to see how she's doing!
Big hello to all COL-ers B) ! Hopefully we'll be on line a bit more now, and hear how you are all doing.
Love
Emma and Pickle xx

Offline taniac

• Site Member
Picking Puppy Up Today
« Reply #62 on: October 18, 2004, 02:18:21 PM »
Gill, Disney is soooo gorgeous, scrumptious and handsome.. It's a perfect name for a perfect boy.  :wub:  :wub:

Make the most of the quiet, Jovi was really shy, sleepy and quiet when I brought him home (like you had the choice of 2 and the other one was into everything), however Jovi is now a right cocky man, not the shy retiring one I brought home  :rolleyes: (he's currently in the 'dog' house for chewing the paint off the wall, when hubby only just filled and repainted it!!)

Going to the gallery now to check out more pictures of the cuddly Disney  :wub:  
Tania
(Neo and Jovi's Mum)

Offline Mary

• Global Moderator
Picking Puppy Up Today
« Reply #63 on: October 22, 2004, 10:34:59 AM »
Hi Gill

I've just caught up with this....Disney is sooooo gorgeous and I love the name, Dizzy Disney :D

I'm feeling pretty broody after seeing his piccy, also bumped into a lady with a fabulous 14 week old solid black a couple of weeks back and a 9 week old blue roan in Pets at Home yesterday.  My girls keep asking if we can get a sister for Lottie but I think we shall be sticking to the one :huh:   As long as I don't keep bumping into all these puppies then I think I can stay strong :D  
Mary & Lottie x