Author Topic: where does your pup sleep?  (Read 2471 times)

Offline Pudding

• Donator
  • Bob My Love My Life
Re: where does your pup sleep?
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2010, 02:28:43 PM »
Well he has a lovely bed in the lounge and one that is off the ground in my bedroom
and he is free to sleep in any of them, shall i tell you where he sleep
in my bed with me  :005: :005: :lol2:   and i would not have it any other way

Offline Little-Miss-Molly

• Inactive
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2010, 04:35:23 PM »
I wasn't going to post on this because I felt embarrassed lol but seeing has we are not the only ones now  :005:...we had cleared out the cupboard under the stairs (not a small cupboard) it's in the kitchen, and taken the door off and put a child safety gate on and a comfy bed, water bowl, toys etc for Poppy. She spent one night in there, she howled most of the night and then at 6am we came down to what I can only describe what looked like an exploded poo bomb, absolutely everything was covered in poo :020: Poppy looked so sorry for herself all wet and covered in poo  :020: We cleaned up and Poppy had her first bath in the sink cause she was so tiny  :luv: She had come to us with a bad tummy upset and she was needing to poo about every hour so we decided it was only fair to sleep downstairs on an inflatable air bed on the living room floor so we could get up to let her out when she needed the toilet, 2 weeks later we finally saw an end to her poorly tummy after 4 visits to the vets, but then how could we after 2 weeks shut her away and go upstairs to sleep we felt it wouldn't be fair, then after 3 wks the air bed got a puncture, so we went and bought another, then 2 wks later that one punctured so we decided 5 weeks sleeping on living room floor was long enough, we were dreading leaving her but she was a little angel  :angel: she cried for about 10 mins and that was it, and the added bonus was she house trained really fast so it turned out perfect  :D

Offline aliceandlouis

« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2010, 10:31:36 PM »
Louis (almost 10 months)  - at night and when I nip out to shops sleeps in his cage with door firmly shut - cage is in utility room. Alice sleeps in cage in utility room at night but has run of the house even when I am out during the day.  When I am in during the day they 'sleep' wherever I happen to be doing things - study, sitting room, kitchen etc - but they do have a preference for sofas.

Offline yogesh

• me and my pet
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2010, 11:02:58 AM »
well my dog sleeps any where every where in my house.... no issues with her for sleep and play.... but when she needs to go to pee... she knows where to go.... veranda door must be opened other wise.... she is really wise to spread her pee around house.......she is 3.5 months old
my closest friend-