Author Topic: Ruby's first seaside trip!  (Read 447 times)

Offline rubytuesday007

Ruby's first seaside trip!
« on: October 27, 2011, 01:25:26 PM »
Hi.. not sure if this is the right place to share this .. but as a gushing puppy mummy i will. We took a trip to sandsend yesterday i was a bit nervous Ruby has been in water before and i knew there would be loads of other dogs and as much as she  does recall im no where as exciting with 100 other dogs to play with  :005: But she really suprised me she loved digging huge holes.. she developed a seaweed obsession, and played nicely with everyone and more importantly came back then minute she was called. She even ventured for a paddle and kept barking at the waves and then looking at me saying why they still chasing me mum :luv: :005: the funniest moment had to be when she spotted ducks on the stream/pool down to the beach which is paddle depth in places then drops.. so being all cocky with her new found freedom in she ran then obviously she could no longer paddle and into the drop.. my heart was in my mouth she's never swam before :-\ but i shouldnt have worried off she went quite happily so i called her back and she swam back quite well so pleased with herself :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv:

Offline 8 Hairy Feet

• Donator
Re: Ruby's first seaside trip!
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2011, 01:35:26 PM »
Good Girl Ruby :luv:
That's a proper cocker girlie
for you; playing on the
beach and having a swim :D
steffxxx