Author Topic: Naughty Impatient Mummsy :)  (Read 6658 times)

Offline Snoo

• Clover, DOB 17/05/11
Re: Naughty Impatient Mummsy :)
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2011, 10:38:40 AM »
Congrats Charlene! I can 'hear' the excitement in your post! I'm chuffed for you and look forward to hearing all about little Riley when you get him, and just can't wait to see pics!  It will indeed be quite a different experience from Diesel but lovely to have a pup from as young as possible this time round. Riley, being black, will make a stunning looking pair with Diesel!   :luv:
To know them is to love them.....

Offline c19unn

• Donator
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2011, 10:58:34 AM »
Yup thats why we went with black :)
Its so different this time round but i cant wait :)
So excited - Got everything i need for him already and just looking for a crate for the boot for them both
Breeder just sent me a lovely pic of mum as a pup (she is solid black also  :luv:)
So cant wait to see him and pick him out  :luv:
Me and breeder going to talk today so she can let me know of the process as its new to me with buying diesel at 13 weeks  :005:
My Mummy's name is Charlene
My name is Diesel

Diesel DOB:16-04-11

Offline Jan D

• Roxy & Bobby
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2011, 11:21:17 AM »
Well let's face it Charlene, you were never going to make it until after a holiday next year ;) What will you do now?

A black boy will be gorgeous - you lucky girl - although having a pup again with Bobby is proving a lot tougher for us than just having Roxy so be warned  :P

I see he's made in on to your signature already - the grass certainly doesn't grow with you - impulsive does't even come close...but I was the same, as soon as we had decided that was me off on one until we got Bobby :)
Roxy b.19.05.10  Bobby b.21.08.11
My goal in life is to be as good a person as my dogs think I am.

Offline c19unn

• Donator
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2011, 11:27:40 AM »
Well let's face it Charlene, you were never going to make it until after a holiday next year ;) What will you do now?

A black boy will be gorgeous - you lucky girl - although having a pup again with Bobby is proving a lot tougher for us than just having Roxy so be warned  :P

I see he's made in on to your signature already - the grass certainly doesn't grow with you - impulsive does't even come close...but I was the same, as soon as we had decided that was me off on one until we got Bobby :)

I have spent the last week contacting numerous breeders and researcing - we found the chosen breeder friday last week and done all the questioning - i done all the health checks etc and decided to go with them (i say them as we have the mums breeder and dads breeder both in contact with me and both wanting to keep in touch which is excellent :)
Yup he on the signature now hehe - no more than 2 at the one time though - this will be us  :)
I really only done it as i will miss the puppy forum, and next year can enter puppy section in callander again :005: :005: just joking haha

My name is Diesel

Offline Pudding

• Donator
  • Bob My Love My Life
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2011, 11:33:27 AM »
All i can say is Whhhhooooooo LUCKY you ....And shhhh Black is my favorite colour
you sound a bit like me once you have made your mind up... its all go,go ,go
I am soooo JEL

Offline Wenco18

• Donator
  • With Lottie and Lola in North Yorkshire
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2011, 12:00:12 PM »
Great news Charlene  :banana: :banana: :D you and I are going to be mirror images lol.  :005: I get my new baby Lola on the 5th Dec  :luv:
She is going to be a Black + White after all - not Blue Roan. Like you I am buying allsorts - you are a bad influence lol but I am keeping quiet about it !! ;)
I am going to try to crate train Lola and have had the crate in position with a big Spot Dog in residence for a week just to get Lottie used to it being there. This waiting lark is so hard though !!
Wendy, Lottie and Lola x

Lottie dob 26/04/09
Lola  dob  10/10/2011

Offline lynnruby

• Donator
  • Ruby
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2011, 12:01:13 PM »
Congratulations Charlene, you are sooooo lucky !!!! ..............I am not at all jealous  ;) ;) ;)

Good luck with choosing your new little boy and please, please post pics when you get some  :luv:
Lynn

Offline Manster62

• Dylan and Daisy
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2011, 12:09:12 PM »
Congratulations Charlene - how exciting!  :happydance:

How lovely to have Riley to look forward to after Christmas - a lovely start to the New Year! Good luck with picking little Riley out - but I'm sure you'll just know when you see him!

It's lovely having two - a playmate for life!

Mandy x
Dylan - b: January 2010  and  Daisy - b: March 2011
RIP Meggie - b: February 1997  - d: December 2009

Offline black taz

« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2011, 12:54:44 PM »
What a surprise - Not!

I would have been like you, once i decide on something i have to go for it :005: 

I have a real soft spot for black dogs, when i went to look to choose a labrador i was going to have yellow, then fell in love with black again :luv:

I love having two dogs - there's always at least one demanding fuss and attenion.  how you are going to wait 8 weeks though i really don't know.

congratulations

Offline c19unn

• Donator
« Reply #24 on: November 10, 2011, 01:15:20 PM »
me either it will feel like forever ! Just had another hour long conversation with breeder- she is lovely and i feel like i have known her for years !

My name is Diesel

Offline lynnruby

• Donator
  • Ruby
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2011, 02:04:40 PM »
Sounds like you have found a really nice breeder Charlene. Not thinking of having another just yet, but maybe in a year or so.... just have to convince OH!! I understand that you can't put breeders details on here, but could you vaguely give me an idea of where this breeder is located, just for future reference  ;)
Lynn

Offline c19unn

• Donator
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2011, 02:24:27 PM »
I shall certainly give you a pm :)
My name is Diesel

Offline lynnruby

• Donator
  • Ruby
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2011, 02:52:56 PM »
Thanks Charlene!
Lynn

Offline c19unn

• Donator
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2011, 02:55:46 PM »
No problem lynn happy to help - i will give you a pm in a couple of weeks and give you an update on how the process has went :)
My name is Diesel

Offline karen488

« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2011, 03:14:05 PM »
 :005: :005: lol next year??? I was getting Bingley next year too!  :rofl1: Congratulations! Know just how you feel  ;)