Author Topic: Naughty Impatient Mummsy :)  (Read 6659 times)

Offline angie68

• connie
Re: Naughty Impatient Mummsy :)
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2011, 03:34:27 PM »
Congratulations you sound so excited, at least it's not too long too wait, the time will fly round and soon enough your new little man will be home with you all  :D
I'm really pleased for you and i bet diesel will love his new brother.
Angie x
Angie & Connie

Offline c19unn

• Donator
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2011, 03:41:48 PM »
:005: :005: lol next year??? I was getting Bingley next year too!  :rofl1: Congratulations! Know just how you feel  ;)

Um yeah - has that not been a year since i said i wanted one  ph34r  :005: :005: :005:  :shades:
Hehehe - i just couldnt resist  :luv:
The breeder has text to say that i can have pick of the 5 when i go in a couple of weeks to pick Riley out  :luv: :luv:
My Mummy's name is Charlene
My name is Diesel

Diesel DOB:16-04-11

Offline Jonnydog

• Donator
  • Penny Black - b. 7/5/2011
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2011, 03:47:07 PM »
Oooh Charlene how exciting! And a little black boy too - he'll look adorable with Diesel. And now a word of warning about black cockers - you can't see them in the dark!!! I had to buy Penny a flashing collar now the dark nights are in because she just doesn't show up!

I love the blacks - sometimes Penny looks as if she's been polished  :luv: :luv: :luv:

Very happy for you
Di

Jess - my little companion 2003-2011

Offline JaspersMum

• Donator
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2011, 03:51:01 PM »
Congratulations  :luv:

And adding to the last warning about seeing them in the dark, I've lost count of the number of times we've stepped on Charlie when he's lay on dark carpets in the house, especially when he's in the hall by the front door!

Jenny - owned by Jasper, Ellie, Heidi, Louie & Charlie

Offline Jan D

• Roxy & Bobby
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2011, 04:06:44 PM »
We have new black sofas...and Roxy....you can imagine ;)
Roxy b.19.05.10  Bobby b.21.08.11
My goal in life is to be as good a person as my dogs think I am.

Offline ollie nathan's mum

• Donator
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2011, 04:20:20 PM »
How many boys and girls has she, what if you fall for a girl?? I am so exited for you BUT feel very broody :luv:
Ollie D.O.B 29/03/2010

Offline Jeanette

• Site Member
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2011, 04:23:12 PM »
Congratulations, I love the blacks  :luv: :luv:  

I think you're very brave, it feels like Quinn is still a puppy to me - just waiting for him to grow up  :lol:

I'm not sure how you are going to pick out of 5 blacks, in Quinn's litter there were 7 blacks and you couldn't really tell them apart.  

Offline minimoo

• Donator
« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2011, 04:33:02 PM »
I KNEW IT , I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT  :005: :005: :005: :005: :005: , was just saying in your other post that it sounded like you were getting ready for a pup and you were like , "no not til next year "     --------  right   :rofl1: :rofl1:, you bought the bed, collar , lead, etc etc  :005:, youve been FAR too excited IMHO   :cool4: :cool4: :cool4: , love the name Riley too
Julie owned by Ella, and Bailey the mud monster and little Milo.   R.I.P Kizzy 19.04.97 - 16.06.11, the start of my love for the wiggly ones and Bruno my lovely brave boy

Offline Vicki

• Donator
« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2011, 04:35:51 PM »
Yay, a new baby brother for Diesel!  :banana:

Offline Anita D

• Dog Walker Cheltenham & Tewkesbury
« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2011, 06:27:14 PM »
Yup thats why we went with black :)
Its so different this time round but i cant wait :)
So excited - Got everything i need for him already and just looking for a crate for the boot for them both
Breeder just sent me a lovely pic of mum as a pup (she is solid black also  :luv:)
So cant wait to see him and pick him out  :luv:
Me and breeder going to talk today so she can let me know of the process as its new to me with buying diesel at 13 weeks  :005:

I can recommend these crates http://www.dogpods.com/ they're not the cheapest but they make the best of the space in your boot.  I have a small boot but I had one of these made to fit two thirds, leaving a third free for shopping / school bags etc.  The crates go up to the roof in the car too so my two can sit up and see out or curl up together to sleep.  There are two arm holes on the front so that you can get your hands inside to clip and unclip leads and then a small gap at the bottom so you can pull the lead through so that when you open the door, if they should happen to jump out before you release them ( :shades:) you already have the lead in your hand.  They do not rattle or make any sound at all either!  I can't recommend them highly enough.
Dog Walker in Cheltenham & Tewkesbury.  Owned by Paddy & Fergus

Offline c19unn

• Donator
« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2011, 06:37:34 PM »
How many boys and girls has she, what if you fall for a girl?? I am so exited for you BUT feel very broody :luv:

Luckily the litter is 5 boys no girls - well lucky in the way that I know I won't chose a girl an unlucky
In the way that I have to chose one boy out of 5 gorgeous ones lol
My Mummy's name is Charlene
My name is Diesel

Diesel DOB:16-04-11

Offline grracee

« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2011, 06:51:04 PM »
Congratulations! :luv: Bet you can't wait now, look forward to hearing more and seeing some pictures of Riley soon :D Two cockers are definitely very fun and will keep you on your feet :005:

Offline Nicky

« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2011, 07:04:11 PM »
Congratulations!  :luv:

Can't wait to see pics of little Riley!

Offline black taz

« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2011, 07:49:34 PM »
where were 3 girls in Kira's litter, and rather than choose one i elimated the others (if you see what i mean).  I still vouch that i picked the best of the litter and if I didnt then someone else as a really special girl as well :luv:

Offline Poppsie

• Donator
  • Mia and Phoebe
« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2011, 07:52:34 PM »
I KNEW IT , I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT  :005: :005: :005: :005: :005: , was just saying in your other post that it sounded like you were getting ready for a pup and you were like , "no not til next year "     --------  right   :rofl1: :rofl1:, you bought the bed, collar , lead, etc etc  :005:, youve been FAR too excited IMHO   :cool4: :cool4: :cool4: , love the name Riley too

Oooo Charlene you are going to have so much fun with 2 :luv: :luv: they will play together and wind you up together :005: they will totaly turn your life upside down, but in a very special way :luv: :luv: x x x

poppy 31/12/95-27/4/2009
Pebbles 14/1/97-10/2/2011 
my beautiful girls together again forever x