Author Topic: Whose pup has there first Christmas with them this year?  (Read 5994 times)

Offline Millies_Mum

Re: Whose pup has there first Christmas with them this year?
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2011, 05:45:15 PM »
It's Millie's first Chirstmas this year as well..... but we have decided to have two 3 foot trees which can be put on top of the side board and the table in the corner so they "should" be high enough to be out of reach!  :D

Our DS has been warned that his advent calendar MUST be kept out of reach of Millie and we will be keeping a very close eye on this so am hoping everyhting will be good!  Besides her attraction today seems to have been my diningroom chairs.... two are now totally chewed to bits and hoping the other two are not on Millie's list of things to do!!  :016:

Cocker's are certainly worse than kids.. you can't turn your back for a minute!  :doh:

Offline Dozy bird

• My beautiful babies
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2011, 06:08:20 PM »
It will be Roxy's first Christmas and she will be 7 months old on Boxing Day. We have a real tree and I'll be putting the sets of bells on the bottom branches like we did when the cats were kittens. I can't wait I love christmas and all that goes with it, can't wait to watch her opening her presents with the kids  :D

Looking forward to seeing every ones pics  :lol2:

Offline Wenco18

• Donator
  • With Lottie and Lola in North Yorkshire
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2011, 06:38:29 PM »
Lola  will be 11 weeks old on Boxing day  :D Only got 16 days left till we pick her up now  :banana: :banana:
Wendy, Lottie and Lola x

Lottie dob 26/04/09
Lola  dob  10/10/2011

Offline slccw

« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2011, 09:10:45 AM »
Layla will be 5 months old on the 18th December. We normally have a real tree in our living room. I'm worried about the wires, for the lights, as this is Layla's favourite thing to chew through. We will just have to be inventive! Looking forward to our first Christmas with our tornado.

Offline minimoo

• Donator
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2011, 09:31:14 AM »
it will be Baileys second xmas as we got him last october and it will be Milos first xmas as hes just 6 months old,   :luv: :luv: though the way they are barking and wrestling as i write this , i might give them away to the first passer by who will have them  :005: :005: :005: :005:
Ooo me me me I'll have them :005: Have 2 like that myself so know how you feel. You can't beat it when they get on well though :luv:
Ha Ha you would really be confused then 2 chocs and 2 orange roans, can you imagine  :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:
Julie owned by Ella, and Bailey the mud monster and little Milo.   R.I.P Kizzy 19.04.97 - 16.06.11, the start of my love for the wiggly ones and Bruno my lovely brave boy

Offline Patp

• Donator
  • Jinley
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2011, 09:46:03 AM »
Yep Mollie's first Christmas,she will be 8 1/2months, it will also be her first winter in Spain as we are off on 18th Dec.  :blink: As we shall be in our motorhome we shall have a small tabletop tree with lights so hopefully she won't reach it  :005:
Wow lucky Mollie! That sounds fun. We're off to Padstow in Cornwall over Christmas so hopefully we'll get on all the great beaches and be cooking our own little dinner.

We have recently returned from Padstow, the great thing is most of the pubs (even those serving food) welcome dogs!  We are off again in January for a week

Have a great time

Pat

Offline Choc-Chip

« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2011, 11:33:38 AM »
it will be Baileys second xmas as we got him last october and it will be Milos first xmas as hes just 6 months old,   :luv: :luv: though the way they are barking and wrestling as i write this , i might give them away to the first passer by who will have them  :005: :005: :005: :005:
Ooo me me me I'll have them :005: Have 2 like that myself so know how you feel. You can't beat it when they get on well though :luv:
Ha Ha you would really be confused then 2 chocs and 2 orange roans, can you imagine  :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:
Hehe that would be madness :rofl1:

Offline Penelope

• Site Member
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2011, 12:59:24 PM »
We got Dexter just before Christmas last year, but as the snow was so deep he spent his first fortnight indoors!!! This will be his first proper Christmas when he will actually get pressies and has fun with the wrapping paper! I am really looking forward to this one cos last year we had just lost Harriet and TBH I was still grieving deeply for her.  :'(
Penny,   Dexter (cavalier x poodle), Alfie (Whippet cross)  and  Maximus the cocker spaniel!!

RIP my 2 most gorgeous cocker girls - Buffy and Harriet - both waiting for me at the bridge. Joined by my beloved Josie taken too soon and Suki aged 13 :(

Offline kalami

• Site Member
« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2011, 01:11:29 PM »
Bella's 4th Xmas and mollys first. Bella never bothered with my trees so still going to carry on as normal. Bella loves unwrapping Xmas pressies so going to get them both some pressies.

Offline Ollie

« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2011, 06:45:19 PM »
Great post Choc Chip.

Christmas has arrived in our house. The coke advert has been on a week now and were very excited. If only Eve knew that we are taking her to Lapland very soon..

Ollie was born on new years eve so this will be his first christmas. He already has a doggie advent calendar. The tree will be very interesting for him. My wife loves plenty of decs in the house. Its like santa's grotto. The swag on the fireplace will pose a challenge for Ollie :005:

Were planning on putting the tree up when we return from Lapland on 3rd December.

Let it snow, let it snow let it snow!!!!!!

Offline LinziS

• Erin
« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2011, 07:15:42 PM »
Hi everyone

I am new to this forum...cannot believe i did not know of its existence lol
Currently have a 6yr old black cocker called Erin and we will be joined in 3 weeks by our second..a little blue roan by the name of Tilly so this will be her first christmas at the grand old age of 10 weeks...i must be mad!!

My dogs are heartbeats at my feet

Offline Manster62

• Dylan and Daisy
« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2011, 07:52:57 PM »
Hi LinziS,
Welcome! Sounds like you're going to have a very lovely and busy Christmas! How wonderful to have a little puppy around for the best time of the year!  :D
Dylan - b: January 2010  and  Daisy - b: March 2011
RIP Meggie - b: February 1997  - d: December 2009

Offline Top Barks

• Site Member
    • http://www.topbarks.co.uk
« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2011, 08:23:07 PM »
It's Wallaces first Christmas with me, can hardly believe it is nearly a year I traveled nearly 300 miles to meet him and his brothers and sisters. :luv: :luv:

Mark Sanderson BSc Hons (canine behaviour), FdSc CBT, CAP 1, CAP 2
Member of The Association Of Pet Dog Trainers (00977)

Check out my website http://www.topbarks.co.uk/  www.yorkdogtrainer.co.uk

Offline Jonnydog

• Donator
  • Penny Black - b. 7/5/2011
« Reply #43 on: November 20, 2011, 08:33:43 PM »
Penny's first Christmas too. It'll be a five-dog-Christmas chez nous this year - eek! Last year (4 dogs) the cake disappeared while we were all at midnight mass - forgot dalmatians can reach kitchen counters!!

Jess - my little companion 2003-2011

Offline Snoo

• Clover, DOB 17/05/11
« Reply #44 on: November 20, 2011, 08:56:31 PM »
Penny's first Christmas too. It'll be a five-dog-Christmas chez nous this year - eek! Last year (4 dogs) the cake disappeared while we were all at midnight mass - forgot dalmatians can reach kitchen counters!!
:005: :rofl1: :happydance: :011:Picturing that scene really tickled my sense of humour, Jonnydog!
To know them is to love them.....