Author Topic: Whose pup has there first Christmas with them this year?  (Read 5996 times)

Offline Ebbysmum

• Donator
  • Lexi 5, Ebony 4, Maddie 1 and Gracie 2
Re: Whose pup has there first Christmas with them this year?
« Reply #60 on: December 23, 2011, 09:50:13 PM »
It's Maddie's first Christmas too. She has been a little  :angel: with the tree and we know she loves unwrapping presents from our birthdays  :lol: The three girls this year are going to be absolutely spoilt. I have just finished making their Christmas eve cake for tomorrow. :005:
www.saltdogstudios.co.uk  www.facebook.com/saltdogstudios
Handmade Dog Collars, Leads and Accessories

Offline pud1954

« Reply #61 on: December 23, 2011, 10:28:44 PM »
Hello it will be Macks first Christmas with us he will be 4 months old on Christmas Eve.. Lots of presents for him if he is good 

Offline Sara_Clara

« Reply #62 on: December 24, 2011, 03:32:23 PM »
Pebbles first Xmas too.  She is 8.5 months and a present ready.  No tree to put it under this year though >:(  Daren't risk it till next year.  Would have been completely destroyed I know.
Puppy Colour: Chocolate Sable Roan
Puppy DOB: 25.02.24
Puppy Name: Murphy
Mummy Name:  Sara

Offline SteveB

• Donator
« Reply #63 on: December 26, 2011, 02:40:07 PM »
Tia found her sack on Christmas Eve and suddenly appeared with Shaun the Sheep in her mouth.

Offline Patp

• Donator
  • Jinley
« Reply #64 on: December 26, 2011, 10:19:14 PM »
Tia found her sack on Christmas Eve and suddenly appeared with Shaun the Sheep in her mouth.

:rofl1: :rofl1:

Offline theshrew

« Reply #65 on: December 27, 2011, 01:20:28 AM »
Well what a Xmas this has been. I got Candy on Monday night and Tuesday became a very poorly puppy so I've been back and forth to the vets all last week. Pretty much no sleep for me until last night but this Xmas day was certainly the turning point. She's started to act a bit like a normal puppy running about with Missy. Defo on the mend now fingers crossed she will be fine. What a week, I've never cried so much. I didnt think I'd be bringing her home from the vets on Wed morning.

Special things do happen at Xmas. The vet will be getting a huge huge huge bunch of flowers on Friday.

I'm one very happy Daddy and Missy certainly is happy to have a little sis to have big walks with.

Offline Sara750S

• Toby
« Reply #66 on: December 27, 2011, 08:37:21 AM »
Well what a Xmas this has been. I got Candy on Monday night and Tuesday became a very poorly puppy so I've been back and forth to the vets all last week. Pretty much no sleep for me until last night but this Xmas day was certainly the turning point. She's started to act a bit like a normal puppy running about with Missy. Defo on the mend now fingers crossed she will be fine. What a week, I've never cried so much. I didnt think I'd be bringing her home from the vets on Wed morning.

Special things do happen at Xmas. The vet will be getting a huge huge huge bunch of flowers on Friday.

I'm one very happy Daddy and Missy certainly is happy to have a little sis to have big walks with.

Ah you poor things - what has been wrong with her?

Toby loves all his new toys but not sure about noise when whole family playing ps2 games!

Offline Wenco18

• Donator
  • With Lottie and Lola in North Yorkshire
« Reply #67 on: December 27, 2011, 09:15:47 AM »

Aww hope things get better soon  :bigarmhug:  :bigarmhug: kisses from Lottie & Lola xxxx
Wendy, Lottie and Lola x

Lottie dob 26/04/09
Lola  dob  10/10/2011

Offline theshrew

« Reply #68 on: December 27, 2011, 10:32:14 AM »

Ah you poor things - what has been wrong with her?

Toby loves all his new toys but not sure about noise when whole family playing ps2 games!

I can't remember what the name of it was exactly something along the lines of cistas. She was not eating or drinking and had lots of blood in her toilets. She's getting better now thank god.

Offline Archie bean

• Donator
  • Archie. RIP bridge babies Sherwood and Dickon.
    • Emma Graham Harpist
« Reply #69 on: December 27, 2011, 03:11:32 PM »
Oh no I really feel for you. Archie had a really similar problem when I got him home and was back and forth to the vet too. Antibiotics sorted him out and we didn't have Christmas to contend with. So glad things are looking up and Candy is feeling better. She'll be driving you nuts before you know it!

Offline lynnruby

• Donator
  • Ruby
« Reply #70 on: December 28, 2011, 08:35:58 PM »
Well it was our first Christmas with Ruby, she is just over a year old. I was expecting the tree to be knocked over, presents destroyed etc. but she has been really good  :angel:........

Apart from when she chased the cat under the tree on Christmas morning and the whole lot nearly went and when she tugged the corner of the tablecloth when the table was all beautifully set for Christmas dinner..........best cutlery, best posh glasses  >:D >:D It was total chaos!!

Plastic next year I think  :005: :005:
Lynn

Offline Happygal

• Wispa now 2 years old
« Reply #71 on: December 28, 2011, 08:40:22 PM »
Wispa was one yr old on 1st Dec so her first Christmas with us. She was very good with the trees, ran underneath a few times but didn't attempt to steal a bauble or dec so was very impressed with her.

Offline grracee

« Reply #72 on: December 28, 2011, 09:11:57 PM »
Toby's first christmas this year and I was expecting alot worse to be honest! He's been really good, it was Charlie who was more interested in the tree than Toby :005: Charlie knocked over the tree last year and did the same this year, its only a small tree though but Charlie seems fascinated by the tinsel :005: :005: Toby loved unwrapping all their presents & all the dogs had an antos treat each and have since had poorly bellies but are fine now but won't be giving them them again :005: :luv:

Offline sswriver

• Alfie
« Reply #73 on: January 07, 2012, 07:34:02 PM »
Alfie had his first christmas and was so clever.......he opened only his presents and didn't bother about the kids ones. He is six months now and an absolute star....looking forward to many more christmases with him!
Susan