Author Topic: Equifleece or rain coat or neither or both  (Read 8491 times)

Offline Sara750S

• Toby
Re: Equifleece or rain coat or neither or both
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2011, 10:21:02 AM »
Toby is 13.2kg at nearly 1 year and from breast bone to tail top he measures 25" so have ordered a 24" one and see what he looks like in it.

Offline Sara750S

• Toby
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2011, 12:13:48 PM »

wow what service!! Ordered and received in 48 hours

Abit big but will last forever!!!

Offline leisl

• Donator
  • Hi-Life PAT Dog of the Year!
    • Muppet - PAT Dog of the Year Winner 2010/2011
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2011, 03:50:29 PM »
Equafleece everytime!
Leisl, Muppet & Krumble
Orange ones are more juicy!!

Offline Sara750S

• Toby
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2011, 05:58:34 PM »
Equafleece everytime!

lol that "face" everytime!

Offline Dimples

« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2011, 10:00:49 AM »
Got mine too - in red - will post a photo later...It is lovely - so pleased with it!!  Robbie loves it - all snuggled up.
Denise - lucky mum of gorgeous (and cheeky) Robbie xx

Now 9 years old

Offline Sara750S

• Toby
« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2011, 12:21:30 PM »
Not sure Toby loves it but is sound asleep in bed wearing it after long wet & muddy walk   :005:

Offline ClaireH

« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2011, 01:13:38 PM »
The best thing about them is putting them on them when they come home filthy and sticking them in the cage to dry. Mine goes on the furniture so you can imagine how much mess a wet, muddy spaniel would make doing the I'm wet zoomies round the living room and sofa! And somehow he can come home filthy and the collies just need a paw wipe and they're done.  :huh:
-x-Claire-x-Indy-x-Storm-x-Scout-x-

Offline jakesmum

• Site Member
« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2011, 03:00:23 PM »
My two don't wear their equafleece sweaters outdoors - I put them on when we come home from wet walks (and believe me, that's most of them....can't keep them away from the sea or any water for that matter). I only bought them a couple of months ago and honestly can't believe I didn't think of it sooner. Jake loves to roll around on my cream rug and sofa throw when he's wet....but there's none of that now - pop the sweaters on when they get home and they both settle straightaway. Take them off a few hours later, they're warm & toasty and dry. I know they're not cheap, but personally I think they're worth the money - a lot of cheaper versions aren't polartec fleece, don't wick the moisture away from the dogs, and will likely fall apart with repeated use.

Offline Dimples

« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2012, 02:11:34 PM »
Well worth the money.  I also dont take Robbie out in his - i save it for when he gets home all wet. Pop it on and saves the mud and wet being splattered up the wall every time he shakes. Also keeps him really toasty too.

Denise - lucky mum of gorgeous (and cheeky) Robbie xx

Now 9 years old

Offline HelenS

• Donator
  • Cupar
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2012, 03:38:49 PM »
On the brink of ordering an equafleece too, to use for drying after Cupar has a bath following a `muddy` walk/run Undecided whether to get four leg one or jumper. Which is best ?  :-\

Offline baz

« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2012, 10:30:27 PM »
On the brink of ordering an equafleece too, to use for drying after Cupar has a bath following a `muddy` walk/run Undecided whether to get four leg one or jumper. Which is best ?  :-\

Just wondering the same myself. The jumper looks  a little easier to put on but obviously won't cover the dog fully  :D

Offline twiceover2

• Donator
« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2012, 12:32:44 PM »
We have the four legged one and it's great.  We use it mostly for drying off at home after walks but sometimes on walks if it is particularly cold and wet.  I got 4 legs because it drys more/keeps more dry.  I haven't tried a jumper so am not sure if it has any advantage in a different respect.

Offline rubybella

« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2012, 05:51:17 PM »
I'm thinking of getting Bella an equafleece too but not sure whether waste of money as she is only 19 weeks and worried she will grow out of it quickly. I have tried to measure her, as much as you can with a wriggly pup, and make her 18'. Does that sound about right ?

Do you reckon it is worth waiting until full grown and just buy a cheap alternative now ??

Thanks

Chloe

Offline HelenS

• Donator
  • Cupar
« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2012, 06:23:54 PM »
Decided to order 4 leg equafleece suit for Cupar as its mainly for drying him after bath or if hes really wet, so opted to get 4 legged one for this purpose. From all the reviews I'm sure I wont be disappointed.
 Cupar is 1year old and I don't think I would have bought one before he was fully grown. They are quite expensive to have to replace in a few months when the puppy growns.                                                                                                     

Offline Sara750S

• Toby
« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2012, 09:08:06 PM »
Decided to order 4 leg equafleece suit for Cupar as its mainly for drying him after bath or if hes really wet, so opted to get 4 legged one for this purpose. From all the reviews I'm sure I wont be disappointed.
 Cupar is 1year old and I don't think I would have bought one before he was fully grown. They are quite expensive to have to replace in a few months when the puppy growns.                                                                                                     

I went for the 4 leg one and its easy to get on. I am only plannning to have 1 for a while as abit dear so waited till Toby pretty much full grown.