Author Topic: I collect my cocker puppy in 3 weeks!  (Read 1126 times)

Offline **purpleprincess**

I collect my cocker puppy in 3 weeks!
« on: July 01, 2012, 06:48:30 PM »
Hello all! I am new to this forum.

I am so glad that I found this forum as it has been invaluable so far. We nearly bought from a breeder who was far from reputable, but thanks to info on here we're getting our new boy from a lovely breeder who is totally reputable.

We went and saw the pups yesterday and picked out our little chocolate roan boy and we've called him Luca.

Get to collect in 3 weeks! Cannot wait!

Thanks for all your fab info, looking forward to sharing my trials and tribulations!!!  :luv:
Owned by Luca, the chocolate roan cocker spaniel :)

Offline TracyR

• Bella
Re: I collect my cocker puppy in 3 weeks!
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2012, 06:56:19 PM »
Hiya, I'm new to forum and breed myself just got my 1st cocker puppy and she's adorable. Love the name you've chosen looking forward to seeing pic's x
Bella's fave chew toy x

Offline Rowan Liver Roan

• Rowan Liver Roan
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2012, 08:13:51 PM »
Hi, I've got Rowan, 10 month old liver roan bitch. She was my first cocker spaniel too but between her stunning looks and quirky amazing personality I'd definitely say she's the best dog I've ever had. I love her colouring, but the only down side when she was very young was people thinking she was a springer spaniel because of the unusual colouring. Can't wait to see pictures.
Proud to be owned by a cocker spaniel.

Offline Peony

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2012, 08:16:48 PM »
Hi and welcome! Your pup sounds lovely and Luca is a great name :) I'm a very new cocker owner myself - we picked up our black and white girl on Friday. Hope the next few weeks don't go too slowly for you ;)
Gemma & Gracie

Offline lola B

• i am owned by Rosie the black cockerdile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2012, 09:41:00 AM »
thats great news hope you get on well i will be picking up my girl in a little less then 2 weeks so they`ll be around the same age her name is Rosie and she`s adorable  :luv: the best advice i could give you i think is if you havent decided on a food yet you better get cracking its hard work ph34r

Offline jack_morris

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2012, 08:50:39 PM »
Hi we have got a orange roan show cocker called Jack. He is just over 12 weeks old. Welcome to the forum...I have found it so helpful!!  :D

Steve