Author Topic: Not nibbling as much  (Read 820 times)

Offline Jane57

• Donator
  • Riley
Not nibbling as much
« on: July 12, 2012, 04:02:32 PM »
We all have noticed that over the last few weeks , Riley 5 months really has virtually stopped.
Before when he was excited his little teeth would catch us, mainly our fingers, and of all things noses  :005:
He still is all over our faces, but seems to keep his mouth shut now, or lick us to death but the gnashers are hidden with his mouth shut,
I never thought it would end. Hopefully not speaking too soon.

He does have all the front big teeth now and some of the back huge ones have fallen out, so guess it could be that.

Offline Sula

• Raisin
Re: Not nibbling as much
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2012, 06:49:25 PM »
Hehe I bet you are relieved about that - we will soon have these joyous problems to contend with - I cannot wait but I bet when we are in the think of it I will look back at posts like this one and think how naive was I.  ph34r

Offline Jane57

• Donator
  • Riley
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2012, 06:51:07 PM »
Hehe I bet you are relieved about that - we will soon have these joyous problems to contend with - I cannot wait but I bet when we are in the think of it I will look back at posts like this one and think how naive was I.  ph34r

Aww not long now till you get Raisin home, Its totally all worth it , Im getting broody seeing all these new pupsters now mine is a strapping 5 months old  :005:

Offline Tiger

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2012, 08:31:48 PM »
Yeah what is it with the nipping at noses?   >:D it's the most eye watering thing!

Offline Black Beauty & Silverfox

• Miya
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2012, 04:58:15 PM »
Hi Jane

Only just picked up this post [been away trying to play golf >:(

You know when we first collected all the information prior to our new arrivals and there were statements like:

Don't be alarmed when you find puppies teeth dotted around the floor!
Four feeds/day then three and after six months two feeds!!

Well it seems both our pups are already adapting accordingly.
Must be an adolescence thing where their watching their figures :005: Miya could just as well be on two feeds now as she's very rarely interested in her midday meal. Sounds as if Riley's curbing his appetite also.

She had never lost a tooth until Thursday, this was one of her large side/front teeth. Now she's lost three!!! :'( poor thing can hardly pick her toys up but apart from her breath smelling [which is not normal] she just gets on with it :angel:

Mel.

Offline Jane57

• Donator
  • Riley
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2012, 05:33:57 PM »
Hi Jane

Only just picked up this post [been away trying to play golf >:(

You know when we first collected all the information prior to our new arrivals and there were statements like:

Don't be alarmed when you find puppies teeth dotted around the floor!
Four feeds/day then three and after six months two feeds!!

Well it seems both our pups are already adapting accordingly.
Must be an adolescence thing where their watching their figures :005: Miya could just as well be on two feeds now as she's very rarely interested in her midday meal. Sounds as if Riley's curbing his appetite also.

She had never lost a tooth until Thursday, this was one of her large side/front teeth. Now she's lost three!!! :'( poor thing can hardly pick her toys up but apart from her breath smelling [which is not normal] she just gets on with it :angel:

Mel.

Aww poor Miya,
Funnily enough Riley breath at the minute is like metallic , I now have 6 teeth in my posession, the large ones look so strange. He has 3 loose ones right now too.