Author Topic: Puppy Party  (Read 749 times)

Offline Black Beauty & Silverfox

• Miya
Puppy Party
« on: July 18, 2012, 05:08:03 PM »
Hi

The breeder of our puppy has just contacted us with an invitation for a puppy party  :lol2:

We were quite taken a back by such a lovely gesture and readily accepted. The idea is to try to have as many of the litter of eight meet up with their mum again :-*
Steve, the breeder is planning a BBQ and some drinky poos whilst we no doubt swap pictures and events of our pups first six months of life.

No doubt has happened before but I've never heard of a reunion of the litter, what a great idea :clapping:

Mel.

Offline bentley1984

• cookie monster
Re: Puppy Party
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2012, 05:11:30 PM »
Sounds fab xx

Offline 7733lily

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2012, 05:21:50 PM »
what a great idea....not heard of that before....sounds fab

Offline Jane57

• Donator
  • Riley
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2012, 06:07:14 PM »
That is a brilliant idea, I really wish Riley,s breeder would do something similar, would love to see his 8 littermates, saying that they went far and wide, one as far as Ullapool  :lol2:
Sounds fun, hope you have a lovely time swapping stories and tips and Miya enjoys seeing her brother/sisters.

Offline jmanagh

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2012, 06:58:04 PM »
That is a lovely idea, I've never been invited to such an event. I would love to see Alfie's mum and litter mates again and I bet he would too :luv:

Mum also to Basil - Black show type DOB 31/03/2000 and Eddie - Brown and white sable Papillon DOB 01/01/2011

Offline Chocolate Hero

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2012, 07:03:47 PM »
Thats what a puppy party should be, what a great idea  :D
Run Free my little Laddie xxx

Offline SophieBlueRoanLover

• Sophie Carr Photography
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2012, 07:20:33 PM »
One of mine's sisters has gone to the village my sister and aunt live in, so I'm hoping that if I visit one day I'll bump into little Lily! That would be so cute! Mine met his first other brcs today which was quite exciting!
I think some of the big breeders do reunions; mine never has done before though. Enjoy!

Offline mumknowsbest

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2012, 07:24:43 PM »
What a wonderful idea :)

We keep in contact with Maddies Breeders and get on really well with her :) I get to see pictures oh her other brothers and sisters which is good oh and her mummy :)

Offline Ninasmum

• Limited Member
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2012, 07:51:00 PM »
Its a really nice idea & hope you all have great fun  :shades: :blink:

I held a reunion over 4 yrs ago now with most of Nina's siblings  :luv:  i hired the dog field at the local country park, took disposable bbq's etc, chicken meals for the doglets, lots of games for the doglets to play with too.  It was a wonderful afternoon watching the puppies (it was their 1st birthday's) playing & catching up with all the owners.  :luv:

Nina, Jo Jo, Georgia & Alfie