Author Topic: New harness for Rolo!  (Read 901 times)

Offline Rolo12

New harness for Rolo!
« on: July 21, 2012, 04:47:52 PM »
Rolo currently has the RAC car harness. I bought a small one knowing that he would grow out of it and now he has!

Although i have been happy with it I think its a bit too bulky for when he is out on walks so think i am going to go for a different one this time.

Any reccomendations? I need it to be equally good for the car and for walking. Also, it needs to be adjustable as he is still growing!

Thanks!
Caz :)

Offline karendorman13

Re: New harness for Rolo!
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2012, 04:57:49 PM »
i have seen connectors for harnesses online it has the clasp for the harness one end and the other is like a conventional seat belt at the other end

http://www.amazon.co.uk/SEAT-BELT-HARNESS-Designed-small/dp/B005LBMWMC/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1342886173&sr=8-2

Offline Jane57

• Donator
  • Riley
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2012, 05:44:05 PM »
I also use the clip attached to the seatbelt, but Ezydog harness comes with a seatbelt attachment meaning it doubles up for walkies and securing pup in car. It doesnt give them much movement though so I bought the seatbelt from amazon for under £4

Offline Jane57

• Donator
  • Riley
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2012, 05:44:29 PM »
I also use the clip attached to the seatbelt, but Ezydog harness comes with a seatbelt attachment meaning it doubles up for walkies and securing pup in car. It doesnt give them much movement though so I bought the seatbelt from amazon same one as above .

Offline twiceover2

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2012, 08:58:49 PM »
I couldn't find a harness that worked equally well for both so got cheap car harnesses from Aldi and a T-Touch harness for walking.  For short car journeys Pippa just has her walking harness on ready under the car one and is still comfortable because the T-Touch one is really soft fleece.