Author Topic: Anyone else's pup obsessed with....  (Read 768 times)

Offline Chocolate Hero

Re: Anyone else's pup obsessed with....
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2012, 12:11:58 PM »
Monty's the same and his new trick now is hiding stuff - so far found socks in the herb patch, behind the table in the conservatory and his latest was a flannel on a lily pad in the pond!  Couldn't figure out why when I'd finished hanging out the washing he'd sit and stare at me (like he does when we do wait and find it). So shouted "find it" and off he ran and came back with a wet sock and a very waggy tail  :005:

:005: :005: you cant help but laugh, ours tried walking on the lilies the other day, needless to say he got a bit wet.
Run Free my little Laddie xxx

Offline Tiger

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2012, 06:26:03 PM »
Monty's the same and his new trick now is hiding stuff - so far found socks in the herb patch, behind the table in the conservatory and his latest was a flannel on a lily pad in the pond!  Couldn't figure out why when I'd finished hanging out the washing he'd sit and stare at me (like he does when we do wait and find it). So shouted "find it" and off he ran and came back with a wet sock and a very waggy tail  :005:

:005: :005: you cant help but laugh, ours tried walking on the lilies the other day, needless to say he got a bit wet.

Got to be a cheeky choccie cocker thing!

Offline KEV 16

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2012, 10:42:19 PM »
Our Jess 18 months still grabs a slipper or shoe any chance she gets, think I made a big mistake chasing after her when she was very young  may have made it hard for myself to get a reliable recall as I am sure she thinks its fun to stay away from us working hard on her recall hope she grows out of it.