Author Topic: good waterproof coat  (Read 1528 times)

Offline DeeDee

Re: good waterproof coat
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2013, 02:44:03 PM »
Oh dear! Riley does NOT look happy in his equafleece. If looks could kill......... :005: :005: But he does look lovely and cosy and the colour definitely suits him.  :luv: :luv: Diana

At that point I hadnt told him it was only for indoors, he breathed a huge sigh when I told him ;)

:rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:
Riley has a certain style to maintain!  :luv: :luv: Diana

Offline Christal

« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2013, 03:17:56 PM »
Hurtta pro overall for us

Equafleece are good, but I only ever use them for drying him in (if he's got wet, or been to the beach when it's cold).

We also have the zooplus overall but I much prefer the hurtta. I wouldn't buy the zooplus again but I certainly would buy the hurtta again (nothing wrong with the zooplus ones, just hurtta is better)

Can I ask you what you have around his ears?  Is this something that comes with the Hurtta, or something you bought seperately?   

Thanks
Christine

Offline maxineh

« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2013, 03:51:50 PM »
Also know they are all different but what size approx have you bought from hurtta ?

Offline elaine.e

• Sweet William
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2013, 04:10:10 PM »
Mine have Equafleeces. Louis wears his after wet walks because he likes to splash in all the mud and puddles. William wears his during wet walks as he hates getting wet and plods along by my side with a reproachful look if it's raining heavily, but is a bit more active if he's in his Equafleece.

Offline dipsydoodlenoodle

• Donator
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2013, 07:40:20 PM »
Hurtta pro overall for us

Equafleece are good, but I only ever use them for drying him in (if he's got wet, or been to the beach when it's cold).

We also have the zooplus overall but I much prefer the hurtta. I wouldn't buy the zooplus again but I certainly would buy the hurtta again (nothing wrong with the zooplus ones, just hurtta is better)

Can I ask you what you have around his ears?  Is this something that comes with the Hurtta, or something you bought seperately?   

Thanks
Christine

It's separate, it's a snood from trudes snoods. He only wears it if it's absolutely p-ing down, or for his last wee before bed (he normally slaps me with wet ears).
My beautiful little boy Charlie :)

Offline lesley3165

« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2013, 08:37:43 PM »
We've recently bought 2 snoods off trudes snoods, a waterproof one and a cotton one. We've just been through the curse of the grass seed! Meg's not keen though and by half way round the field it ends up like a scarf round her neck! >:D can 100% recommend trudes snoods though.

Offline Christal

« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2013, 09:49:01 PM »
They sound just what I need.

Can you give me an indication of price?

Thanks! :)

Offline butterflywings21

• Tilly 10/02/2013~Jenson 09/01/2019
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2013, 10:09:42 PM »
£4.99 each, I'm just going to order a waterproof one and a fleece one.