Author Topic: Facebook problems....  (Read 867 times)

Offline Penelope

• Site Member
Facebook problems....
« on: August 19, 2010, 11:18:45 AM »
I last went onto my FB page on Saturday.... since then darling oldest son has been alone in the house for a couple of days and all of a sudden I can no longer access my account....
I seem to have 2 accounts (one I must have made in the very early FB days and not used since and the one I use all the time with all my messages, friends etc on it...)
The problem is every time I try and get into my main account, I can only access the old one.
I have tried deleting the original old one, but have been told it takes up to 14 days to take effect and of course every time I try and get into the one I use, it just puts me back on the very old one!!
I can't remember my password (as it used to be just click on FB and it would log me in automatically!!!!)
It's a real pain in the rear as FB messages are the only way I have at the moment of contacting my brother, not to mention some people I know in Australia!!!
Any suggestions gratefully received!
xxx
Penny,   Dexter (cavalier x poodle), Alfie (Whippet cross)  and  Maximus the cocker spaniel!!

RIP my 2 most gorgeous cocker girls - Buffy and Harriet - both waiting for me at the bridge. Joined by my beloved Josie taken too soon and Suki aged 13 :(

Offline ladylola

• Donator
Re: Facebook problems....
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2010, 11:32:01 AM »
If you try and log in, you put your email address in then click on the forgot my password and they will send u another. Worth a try
Julie. Owned by Sasha, Ellie, Monty, Paisley, Louie & Molly
One just isn't enough.

Offline Eve

• Donator
    • www.yvonnehughes.co.uk
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2010, 06:26:12 PM »
Perhaps you can add yourself as your friend and access it that way :005:

Sorry you can't access, it is my lifeline to see how my adult kids are doing.

Offline Penelope

• Site Member
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2010, 06:31:11 PM »
Sorted!!! For some weird reason my account had been opened through an email address I never use and hadn't realised it was opened on that address! Never mind. All working now.
I can't believe I was getting so anxious - without COL or FB what would I do????  :005: :005: :005: (would rather be without FB than COL though!)  Thanks though.
xx
Penny,   Dexter (cavalier x poodle), Alfie (Whippet cross)  and  Maximus the cocker spaniel!!

RIP my 2 most gorgeous cocker girls - Buffy and Harriet - both waiting for me at the bridge. Joined by my beloved Josie taken too soon and Suki aged 13 :(