Author Topic: Thank you CockersOnline  (Read 705 times)

Offline Eno

• Woody 10wks Old
Thank you CockersOnline
« on: November 05, 2010, 03:12:04 PM »
I am the proud owner of a gorgeous 8 weeks old puppy named 'Woody'.

I would just like to say thanks to all the wonderful advice on this forum.  I have had very little sleep the past 4 nights with Woody waking every two hours and was getting quite desperate for some sleep.  I looked at various threads and someones very simple advice of leaving the crate door open has just worked a treat.  The only trade off is that maybe the toilet training will be delayed as he was able to mess on the newpaper, but I think it is worth it for everyone including the pup to catch up on sleep.  Last night Woody didn't make a peep, I am sure he has more energy today.

I am thrilled with my little bundle of mischief and I am sure I will be looking to you guys for more advice in the future ... you never know I may have a little to offer my self.

Offline Poppsie

• Donator
  • Mia and Phoebe
Re: Thank you CockersOnline
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2010, 03:16:37 PM »
Glad we could help, this forum is very addictive isn't it?  Hope Woody isn't causing you too much mischief (but that's what cockers do best)  :005: hope you can post some photos  of him soon we would love to see him now at 8 weeks old.  I bet he's really cuuuuute lots of love and licks from Dianne and Pebbles x x x

poppy 31/12/95-27/4/2009
Pebbles 14/1/97-10/2/2011 
my beautiful girls together again forever x

Offline Mudmagnets

• Site Member
  • My boys
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2010, 07:15:34 PM »
Welcome to Col, glad we could help.
Remembering Smudge 23/11/2006 - 3/8/2013, and Branston 30/8/14 - 28/10/22 both now at the Bridge.

Offline Geordietyke

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2010, 07:18:22 PM »
Hi and welcome!  There isn't any cocker topics on here that isn't covered!  This site is invaluable for all who use it, enjoy!  Lesley  ;)
Both taken away from us far too soon. x  RIP Angels Odie & Archie, causing mayhem at the Rainbow, no doubt!

Offline Liz F

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2010, 07:24:27 PM »
Hi & welcome to COL

The site is addictive and everyone is so friendly and always willing to give good advice, and help with any problems.
Have fun with Woody look forward to seeing some pics

:luv:

Liz, Olli & Diesel xx

Offline stephremon

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2010, 08:15:15 PM »
Hello and welcome!

This site is full of useful advice along with handy hints and tips.

Don't be shy to ask anything, there's always someone on here with the answer to any question :)

Enjoy your new addition!
X