Author Topic: teething  (Read 563 times)

Offline lola B

• i am owned by Rosie the black cockerdile
teething
« on: August 08, 2012, 10:52:25 PM »
what age do puppies start teething? when do they have all there first teeth ? cause Rosie has in the last few days started biting everything and really chewing into it like she is trying to sooth pain or something but i dont think they can be teething yet can they ???

Offline Becky87

Re: teething
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2012, 10:56:00 PM »
I think my puppy was about 16 weeks but she's still teething now at 21 weeks.

Poppy

Offline Jane57

• Donator
  • Riley
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2012, 09:05:59 AM »
All of Riley,s baby teeth came out by the age of 22 weeks. He has a lovely set of big white gnashers now at nearly 6 months.
He lost his first tooth at about 18 weeks. At the peak of about 20 weeks I was finding a tooth a day  :005:

Offline maddy74

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2012, 12:30:59 AM »
Willow lost her teeth at about 4 months and once they started to fall out they didnt stop.... I went away for a 5 day break with my father, OH had to work so stayed home, they started to fall out whilst we were away and when we got home she didnt have many left  :005: Luckily she didnt seem to suffer with teething, except at night she would open and close her mouth and we could hear the wobbly ones, that and she had smelly breath.

Offline karendorman13

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2012, 12:25:50 AM »
Usually about 4 months from what I can remember from Bo I am prepared I hope I bought teething gel from PAH and I have a playstages toy you can freeze so hopefully in the next few months Kol's teething won't be to bad