Author Topic: Scabby Skin?  (Read 285 times)

Offline Joskelly

Scabby Skin?
« on: November 08, 2012, 12:07:43 PM »
Do any of your pups have this problem?  Dexter has a few scabby areas around his neck, I am taking him to the vets tomorrow for his second set of jabs and I will mention it to him then but was just wondering if it was a common issue?  It also lead me to think about flea treatments.  He was wormed and flead just before we picked him up nearly 3 weeks ago.  The breeder said to worm him again when he is 12 weeks but no mention of how often flea treatment shoud be used.

As a side note I can't believe how much he has grown in the little time we have had him  :lol2:  He is such an adorable little thing and as bright as a button.  I love him to bits  :luv: :luv:

Offline jaybee

• Donator
Re: Scabby Skin?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2012, 12:12:23 PM »
Bingley has quite bad flea allergy dermititis. He had an episode of fleas a few months ago and got all scabby and it just would not clear up. Trip to the vet sorted it out.

Not saying that's what it is, but if he's been bitten by something could be a reaction.

"No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich."